who is he!?

"w-what is that?" you yelled backing away causing you to fall on kakyoins chest, " i um... s-sorry.." you blushed lightly and stood back up. "but that name..dio, seems similar. you said while your stand transforms back into a cat, "awh!! its so cute!" you yelled running up to it and petting it, you picking it up and it ran on the counter knocking water on your shirt making it see through, "y/n..y-you shirt..-" jotaro and kakyoin blushed madly, "ye whats wrong with my shirt?" you shrugged. you turned to the old man who was covering his eyes, "aye!! am i that ugly"you crossed your arms waiting for a reply, "n-no,, of course not- its just that your shirt is abit-." you glared at kakyoin, "AHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SHIRT ????" jeezes what is wrong with these guys you thought, they are so obsessed with my shirt, they must be jelly because i am such a girl boss, you thought to yourself, you ran up to kakyoin and started shaking him each time you could see him going redder, "kakyoin why you looking?" jotaro snapped and glared at him, "WHAT! i-i am not.." (uwu cringy y/n)

y/n your so amazing and your breats are so bi- ...y/n your shirt.. its gone see through.. but i cant help but look, i am jelly off you doing that to kakyoin, wish that was me, stupid moron.

it fell silent as you pushed kakyoin away, "jotaro, kakyoin, old ,man..." you muttered as you looked down, a aura outling you. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" you screamed at the top off your lungs.  "y/n! i -i did!"  then you heard someone  enter the room, "i hear the screaming is everyone okay!?" a tall man with darker skin, ran in. "oh my, what is happening here?" jotaro than took it jacket off and put it on you, "tsk" you looked away from them while blushing, "anyway...this is avdol, and he will be helping us' avdol this is y/n."

"hello y/n, i heard about dio wanting to find you."  then a woman came in, "sorry i am late!~" she was so bubbily and full off energy you thought to yourself, "hello hollie!!" the old man yelled hugging her, "hollie this is y/n,  jotaros girfriend!" he said while smirking, "i.. no-..i am not!" you yelled in embarrassment, 

"well anyway, we need to rest, y/n you will sleep with kakyoin(eyebrow wiggle) and jotaro will sleep on his own, okay?"

y/n pov:

i cant believe i am sleeping with him, my cheeks are as red as a cherry, i walked next to him trying to match his paste as we walk to the bedroom to "sleep"(eyebrow wiggle) "can you please look away when i change," i slighlty blush and i dont even know why, i got changed into a large top and panties, since the shirt went past my knees, and i look back to see him in short and no shirt, i think i  stared at his rock hard abs for to long because he started to go red, "i will sleep on the floor" kakyoin said with a sigh, "n-no sleep with me- no i mean sleep on the bed with me...-" my face went red why did i mess up so bad? ugh whatever..
i layed down and kakyoin layed behind me my back was facing him, but i nudged my self closer to him like a little spoon, his arms flung around my waist as he pulled me closer. then i heard someone come in, i quickly got up and pretended i was sleeping on the floor, i heard shuffling at i saw jotaro adn the door, his head in his hand, blushing-is he  a pervert? is he watching me sleep?? then when i looked down and saw that my shirt had lifted up revealing my panties. i quickly shot up and sat on the side off the bed. "i-is there somthing y-you need?" i  turned my head towards him while still blushing, "i am sleeping in here, to make sure nothing weird happens between you." i glared at him, "why you jelly, what if i told you i kissed him" i smirked and looked at kakyoin who was "asleep", "i am not jealous..!" i laughed evilly, "yes you are"

                       "no i am not"
                        "yes you are"
                       "no i am not"
                        "yes you are
he then got on the bed and leaned over me placing a small kiss on my lips, "yare yare, that made you shut up."

he then layed next to you while you were squish by them both, after a few minutes you turned to kakyoin and saw him blushing about somthing, "is somthing wrong?" you whispered trying not to wake jotaro even though he probaly wouldnt since he sleeps like a bear, "n-nothing" he pulled you closer my back on his chest, "kakyoin.." you whispered, "yea?"he whispered back abit louder, "do you have  apen in your pocket its so long and its poking me!" you whispered back again, he said nothing in return he just covered his face a blushed, "kakyoin, what the fuck?" jotaro turned to you and him, "what wrong jotaro?" you asked still whispering, you looked back on kakyoin who was still covering his face and blushing. "kakyoins "pen" is infact a boner-" i shot up and took the cover with me, "hey i am cold" jotaro smirked at me while i blushed my legs shaking, "it just happend i dont know whats wrong with me!" you looked down and fiddled with your hands, "i-its fine.." you heard laughing, and you saw joataro whisper "horny cherry boy" kakyoin just took it and blushed facing away from him,

kakyoin then turned around and look down at jotaro who was now sat with his legs wide open, then he chuckled "says you horny boy." he grinned evilly, your face went red, then jotaro grabbed you arm then pulled you toward them forcing you in between them,

"w-what time is it?" you looked at your phone "TIME:00:19AM" you put it back down, "its so late"you yawned slightly,suddenly you felt a hand rubbing your thigh, when you looked down you saw kakyoins hand, your face went red once again.. and jotaro noticed and glared at kakyoin, "n-ngh..stop k-kakyoin~"  a moan escaped your mouth as you let his hand roam near your inner thigh, jotaro put his hands on your chin lifting your head up abit, as your lips got closer kakyoin moved you to kiss him instead off jotaro, he looked pretty pissed...- nothing happend other than them agrueing about the kiss.

word count:1148
haha no smut,teased ya there didnt i?
remember i will not edit this, so there will be mistakes, dont judge.