traveling

you was woken up by kakyoin kicking you off the bed some how..- "ahh-! my back!" you got up and stretched, "kak look what you did now my back hurts!" suddenly joseph walked inon you complaing on how kakyoin pushed you off, "you went to rough on her" he said with a smirk(eyebrow wiggle) "i-its not like that j-joseph!" kakyoin yelled, after he left the room kakyoin picked you up bridal style, you blushed and avoided eye contact, "sorry y/n." as he was about to kiss you jotaro got up out off bed, "its fine kak-" you paused and blushed, "kak? i suppose that is a new nickname then?" he smirked playfully

"yeah whatever micro dick" you bursted out laughing at jotaros comment on him, you looked and kakyoin and he looked sad and like a lost cute puppy, "awh kak"you walked to him and hugged him, "at least you have one," you said stroking his hair,
jotaro quickly stood up, "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!" jotaro yelled, kakyoin started laughing,

"well i am getting in the shower" you said as you walked out the room, you got undressed, and stepped in the shower, "WE ARE GOING ON A PLANE PACK YOUR THINGS!" i heard joseph yell like a little girl i got out the shower and wrapped towel around me, i went to the room i slept in and packed my stuff while in the towel, i took it off then  put on a light pink jumper with a picture off a fluffy cow, and you wore a light pink skirt to path, you put a choker on with a light pink heart on thr middle.

you grabbed you suitcase and walked to were joseph was yelling, "you look cute y/n." kakyoin sofltly smiled while a tint off pink came across his face, "thanks," i said while moving more closer to him,

"where are we going?" you asked sturggling with your suitcase, "well holly, has... gotton really ill by her own stand.. we will need to deafeat dio to help her and you, so we are going Egypt.." you stood there silently, "thats a long way away.." you said while you tried to pick your suit case up. "do you need help?" jotaro picked it up and held it, "thanks" you blushed as you was once again sandwitched by the handsome men.

"right here we are, the plane..hop on!" avdol yelled cheerfully, i was sat in between..take a guess... jotaro and kakyoin, i yawned i leaned on jotaros shoulder, "y/n you can sleep if your tired." jotaro said while putting his hat down to hide his face,

an hour later, you hear a strange noise, a b-beetle? how.. you thought to your self, "i am here to take you to dio." the beetle spoke, i yelled, "i-its a stand!"  avdol and the others looked at it, "i will kill you all and bring y/n to master dio." the beetle chuckled, " Magicians red!" avdol yelled making his stand come next to him, "avdol, the plane will burn if you use that!" joseph yelled while pointing at it. jotaro stood up, "star platinum!" jotaro yelled making his purple stand come you, his stand let out a ora every time he tried to punch it, but he missed, "haha fool, your to slow." jotaro clenched his fists and you closed your eyes making your stand appear, "blue slasher" you yelled as you mind controlled it, you made it kill it self, the old man a few rows besides you fell the floor, coughing out blood.
"good job y/n!" kakyoin pattered you on you back. you looked out the window and saw that you was going down,"THE PLANE IS GOING TO CRASH!" you squealed,

"quick get to the pilot!" joseph yelled pointing in the direction off the pilots seat, you all quickly ran up and jotaro pushed people aside as we rushed, "th-there dead!" kakyoin yelled, "dont worry guys, i have flown twice!" he cuckled as he moved the bodys and sat down, "yeah, and you crashed both times.." jotaro mumbled, "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" he yelled back. " just hold on!" you fell backwards on to jotaros chest, "hold on to me," he said while tilting his hat down and cocking his head up, after you landed (crashed) you figured out you was in honky kong.

a few hours after roaming about.

"i am so hungry" you complained, as your stomache felt like it was going to eat its self, "excuse me sir, would you like some hot cola?" joseph looked disgusted. "COLA IS SUPPOSED TO BE COLD,EVERYONE KNOWS THAT MORON! he squealed while jumping around like a little girl, "anyway theres a place we can eat from whats much better," he said proudly leading us to the place, i sat next to kakyoin and jotaro sat at the oppsite site from me, "AHHHHHHHHHHH,I AM SO CONFUSED BY THIS MENU" joseph yelped and complained. "excuse me, could i get some help from you?" a guy with a weird shaped hair sat next to me, "go away, i can already tell that your annoying, after joseph yelled at jotaro for being rude, "sure i will help"

after helping and the food just came:

"well anyway, i am y/n, and you are?" you smiled softly, then he picked you hand up and kissed you hand, "such a cute name for a cute girl" he said while winking, "i am polnareff, darling." he tried to sound romantic but he just sounded like an idiot you thought, "t-thank you." you pulled your hand away and began eating, the strange polnareff picked a star shaped carrot, "this remind me off somones birthmark." joseph glared, "uhh, whats his name" he said while rubbing the back off his neck, "the birthmark is near the back off his shoulder." ...it fell silent, "A STAND USER" kakyoin yelled, before i could get any words out off my mouth a stand had sppeared out off the soup joseph was eating,

AFTER WHEN THEY FIGHT

"i will remove it, i did it with kakyoin.. so i will do it with him." jotaro let out a sigh,  "okay jotaro" you mumbled. after its nearly out, joseph squeals "EWW ITS GOT TENTACLES AND ITS SLIMY" jotaro looked at me, "dont you just hate annoying old men."

the man woke up, "uh..where am i..oh right i remember now..thank you." he said while standing up, "well we are glad your okay" i smiled sweetly at him, "y/n your so very cute" he said pulling my hand up so he could kiss it. "by the way i would like to come with you.." he said i a serious tone, "why is that?" joseph cocked his head to the side. "my sister got murdered, by a man with two right hands.. i would like to find him and kill him, revenge for my sister." he said looking down and gritting his teeth, "its okay, we understand.." kakyoin smiled at everyone making me blush.

two girls approached jotaro, "can we get a picture pleasee!" they begged over and over, "SHUR UP YOUR FUCKING ANNOYING!" then polnareff barged in, " come on ladys i will take some photos with you!" ..
"he is like a different man-"

"yare, yare..lets just go already."

word count:1253
his guys,mm so polneraff is kinda cringy and yk goofy with that toothbrush hair style.