Chapter 2

[A car can be seen driving. The camera moved inside the car and it showed Marcel driving, Estelle in the passenger seat and the twins at the back. Estelle is looking at them while conversing with Marcel.]

" Tell me Marcel. How is New Orleans?" Estelle asked eyes still locked at her kids.

Marcel took a deep breath. "It's fine. Still as beautiful as they left it. The witches are under my control. The wolves moved to the bayou." He told her still focusing in the road.

Estelle looks confused. "The wolves won't back down without a fight Marcellus. Did you do something that force them to leave?" She asked now looking at him.

Marcel gulped. Then he chuckled nervously. "Yes I did do something. I asked a witch to put a spell on them. A spell that will allow them to turn into a human every full moon. Meaning they are on their wolf form unless it's a full moon. I forbid uses of magic too. Unless necessary." He said.

Estelle stared at him for a while. Registering his words.

"You what?! Why would you do that? Are you crazy?"

"Uh oh. You should run now." Edmund Pevensie told Marcel. The others who knew Estelle's wrath nodded.

"A mad Estelle, is a dangerous Estelle." The marauders recited like they practiced it everyday.

The great hall looked at them weirdly.
James who saw them said. "What? Look, we have known her for as long as we can remember ok."

"Ok calm down. First of all, I have my reasons on what I'm doing ok?

"And what are those?" She raised her brow at him.

"The wolves tried to do something. They tried to take over New Orleans. Then the witches. The witches are mad at me."

"Why?"

"When you were reincarnated. They all felt it. Even the wolves. They said that someone who should be dead, came back to life. They tried to find you. At first I didn't believe it. Until, someone proved it to me. When I found out that you were the one they want dead. A witch who is a friend of mine helped me. Helped me to  mask your scent."

"W-what? What scent?" She asked him confused.

Marcel looked at her.

"You don't have to hide it, auntie. I knew what you did."

"What did I do then?" She asked.

"You broke it. The lock. The lock that is forcing you to conceal your vampire and wolf side. It broke didn't it? The wolf side of yours came to you on your first year at Hogwarts. When your friend turned into a wolf. Then your vampire side opened, the time that Regulus almost died. The time for his third mission. You felt it. Bloodlust coming to you. That was your seventh year at Hogwarts. Then the war came. You turned your humanity off for two weeks. The day your siblings died. The marauders and Regulus got you back after two weeks with no humanity. In those two weeks, you killed hundreds of death eaters."

Estelle looked shock. "How?"

"I always kept an eye on you. Making sure your safe." He answered.

[After that, an awkward silence took over. Then the car stopped showing a beautiful house.]

]