Chapter 3

When the screen fades to black a message were written in it.

You will now see and meet the next generation.

Everyone was excited to meet the next generation. They were all on the edge of their seats wanting to meet the next generation.

A flash of light appeared and it dropped a bunch of teenagers on top of each other. Only one was standing up.

"Aha! See. I told you guys. None of you should have held the baby." The girl who is standing up said. Her hood covering her eyes and mask covering her mouth.

"Yea. Yea. Whatever." Another girl said standing up.

"Oi. Get your fat arse off."

"Your squishing me!"

"That's my foot."

"Bloody idiot. Get off me."

"Guys. I can't breath."

A guy stood up and dusted his robe. He looked in front of him and saw everyone in the great hall looking and watching them. The girl who was holding the baby went beside him and whispered in his ear.

"Yea. They've been staring since earlier."

"Then why didn't you tell me."

"You didn't asked." The girl shrugged.

The guy called out to the teens behind him who is now standing up and dusting their robes.

"We're here."

All of the teens behind him looked in front and saw the great hall watching them.

Dumbledore stood up and asked them. " Are you the next generation?"

"No shit." Few of the next generation muttered.

"Yes we are."

"Please introduce yourself." McGonagall told them.

"My name's Ron Weasley. I am a pureblood and a former Gryffindor."

The Weasleys and the Prewetts came to him and hugged him.

"I'm Ginny Weasley. I am a pureblood, a former Gryffindor and the only girl in the Weasleys." After she said that Molly and Arthur gasped. They had a girl.

"Hello everyone. I'm Fred Weasley and this is my twin. George Weasley. Pureblood. And a Gryffindor." They said.

"Blimey Molly. How many kids did you guys have?" Gideon asked his sister.

"Apparently. A lot." They looked towards the person that said that and saw another red head.

"And your are?" Fabian asked.

"I'm Hermione Granger. A muggle born and a Gryffindor." She said ignoring the looks she got form the blood purists.

"I'm Neville Longbottom. A Gryffindor and a pureblood." He walk towards a blushing Alice and a grinning Frank.