Recap of My Stranger Things Season 3......

It began in mid-summer 1985, most of the characters we love had a night playing D&D and then a hot summer's day at the Hawkins swimming pool led to meeting a new young lifeguard and a horrible incident occurred for Will Byers, which led him to go have a check-up with a shady new doctor. Eleven and Will once again hadn't met yet...until the Fourth of July. Will even learnt from her that he has powers too, he struggled to control them at the fair and once again things went haywire, resulting in a massive outbreak of a disease contaminating many citizens through the water! As everyone tried to enjoy their last days of summer break while all this terror was happening in the town, it didn't stop Mike Wheeler from taking El out on a cute date to the local cinema to watch the summer blockbuster 'Back to the Future,' before a new time of 'change' began. In the following fall, the kids entered high school for their first time and new faces were soon introduced, the main one being Ethan- a quick-witted and mysterious boy. One of the new freshmen teachers- Mr. Brown; a strict science teacher told his class about a cool camping trip they would later go on. Ethan was revealed to be homeless so stayed with Will at Castle Byers in secret. Max and El continued to fight until Nancy offered to help them out by hosting a fun sleepover. New girl Robin, a quirky New York City teen went to get a coffee and met Steve Harrington, the two discussed their current life and attempted to become something bigger. Eventually, they became Hopper's new trainee recruits to help out at the Police station. The kids mainly dealt with high school drama, while the teenagers and adults dealt with their own things. Bruce was a shady investigative reporter who was interested in the 'strange things' that were happening around Hawkins and was Jonathan's new boss. It was then declared to be El's birthday, she was lonely and bumped into Ethan, the two had a cute time together not aware that her friends were busy planning a surprise party for her, which sadly ended with Mileven breaking up. El left town with Hopper briefly to go and see her other family, only to find out something bad had happened to them? Back at school, the rest did a small readaptation of 'The Breakfast Club', while in Ohio more mysteries to do with the MK Ultra subjects were starting to get discovered. There was then a school dance and Mike and Will had to attempt asking other girls since El was going with Ethan. Steve and Robin became a couple. Mileven got back together. A young child was murdered the next day. They left to go to the camp and found it only gave them nightmares like from Friday the 13th. Larry Glover was the camp owner/ counsellor who hosted the camping trip for the students of Hawkins High, he was described as pathetic and a heavy alcoholic with a terrible past, and he also became a part of a bigger mystery. Dustin was stuck back in Hawkins trying to solve a murder with Steve and Robin. One of the students got devoured by a monster and that involved Hopper rushing over to the Camp. The Upside Down spread and the Party planned to go over to the other side to find a way out, but El only ended up getting very badly injured by falling off an old tower. The next day, Mike didn't want to lose El again after the last few times, so they were determined to find the 'traitor' and Billy was made to be a big red herring. Robin started to uncover Hawkins's dark secrets and was even hiding one of her own behind that bright happy smile. Will come face to face with the real 'traitor', none other than the Mind Flayer and learnt of some shocking information that has changed his life forever. At the same time, his friends were dealing with a pack of feral rats and Lucas nearly fell off a cliff. In the last chapter, it was chaos; Ethan was revealed to be another MK-007 and has his own powers. Meanwhile, there was a torrential flood in Hawkins and Will turned 'corrupt' (badly influenced by the Upside Down) with a strong desire to kill! He turned into a Demogorgon and attempted to kill Max but he ended up accidentally killing Billy Hargrove instead which left Max traumatized. The gang worked together to save Will by defeating the Aboleth sea monster in the lake, while citizens in Hawkins also tried to save each other! Dustin nearly drowned, Max broke up with Lucas and Will was back to his old self........They all finally left the camp, unaware that when they returned a lot of damage had been done. One month later, the kids all suffered from PTSD and sought therapy, Max had to leave Hawkins and lastly, it finished back in Ohio on an ominous note with... Dr. Brenner.