Chapter Ten: The Great Escape

Molly finds strength in a distant memory. Hopper's crew races back to Hawkins, where Erica's group are desperately planning a way out and Dr. Brenner has a plan for how the gang can escape the Battelle lab.

Main Character Outfits

1. Eleven-( a grey lab spotted gown.)

2. Will- (an iconic black Q*bert LCD game watch, iconic shoes, orange pizza graphic socks, different tones of brown and yellow flannel scarecrow-like shirt underneath a long-sleeved grey shirt, brown pants, white belt [disguise outfit.]

3. Lucas- (a dark blue, red, and grey long-sleeved shirt with collar, black pants, iconic shoes.)

4. Dustin-(a light blue THINKING CAP hat, white sneakers, long-sleeved bluish green and dark green graphic shirt and a dark blue and orange Beach graphic T-shirt, cream coloured pants [disguise outfit.]

5. Max-( a Walkman and headphones attached, new red VANS shoes, half-zip sweatshirt jacket in light blue and fluorescent yellow over a red and black and white patterned top with a red collar, baggy denim pants, blue scrunchie in a ponytail [disguise outfit.]

6. Nancy- (a grey frilly top, black pants, sneakers.)

7. Steve- (his own unique police uniform: light blue shirt, deep blue pants, iconic sneakers, bright blue jacket [disguise outfit.]

8. Robin- (her own unique police uniform: dark blue shirt with quirky badges, red sneakers, black jacket, black pants [disguise outfit.]

9. Mike- ( a black shirt with a yellow collar underneath a green and black turquoise long-sleeved jacket shirt, iconic shoes, black jeans with pockets [disguise outfit.]

10. Erica- (a yellow shirt under a baby pink dungaree with white and red sneakers, hair in small pigtails, pink bubble hair tie, 'My Little Pony' backpack.)

11. Ethan-(black cuffed jeans, sneakers, Elvis-like style-black leather jacket over a grey shirt with neon green patterns [disguise outfit.]

12. Joyce- (a red and hot pink shirt, white belt, grey pants.)

13. Jim- (khaki green pants, mint green and pink and blue shirt with palm tree designs.)

14. Karen- (a denim dress, brown pumps.)

15. Murray- (an orange shirt, blue denim jeans with a brown belt, sandals.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Illinois. April 5th, 1986

On their way heading back to Indiana, she is the one driving Murray, Alexei and Hopper in their stolen car ever since the latter got shot! He is heavy breathing and *grunting* in the backseat from the impact! They are returning to close the gate...again...

After Will had gone off to find Mike...Ethan is barely awake and awfully injured still on the floor... He then tells Kali struggling to speak who is still there babysitting him....Ethan proposes to ask Brenner for help. He thinks they have to go to Dr. Brenner because he could help now knowing he is likely not as bad as Mike had made him appear to be. Kali is just as reluctant to go to the man but Ethan thinks that they don't have a choice, he is bleeding to death! She eventually comes around to the idea agreeing to help and starts to get the boy back up on his feet to take him to Dr. Brenner to hopefully get repaired.

The answer to who Aaron saw on the monitors was... Robin and Matt! She is currently wandering around with the other test subject 009, they must have escaped the storage room where he told the guards to lock them in after Dr. Blair had informed him secretly. He now looks at one of the camera monitors again to see the two in another room he recognises by the tattoo chair. She sees this in person too and realises that Matt got his 009 tattoo on his inner arm there, which means the other special kids and her brother also must have number tattoos! The door then *SHUTS* due to Aaron telling a guard to shut it via the control room so the two have to go back the other way. Robin is now against a wall and remembers a set of blocks she saw in the room where the woman doctor was earlier. She scrambles the letters around in her head until she realizes that the blocks spell out "Purple" She then says that she thinks she just cracked Nathan's trigger word to help snap him out of his hypnotism! "I think I might just have solved the trigger word."