CHP9:Movie time +Secrets Night

We all settled down some on the sofa, some on the chairs there, some on the bean bags and also some on the floor.

I was helping doyoung oppa and Kun oppa to bring popcorn 🍿 ,juices 🧃🧃 fries 🍟 ,some chips ,pizza 🍕,wraps🌯,donuts 🍩,cupcakes🧁,and off course my fav booba tea🧋 from inside the kitchen ,i was the last to go out from the kitchen so when I arrived there was almost no place but then Jaemin saw me standing confused so he told others to shift a little and made some space on the sofa and called me to sit between him and jeno.and then renjun started the movie.we watched the movie peacefully .

End of y/N's POV

Jeno POV:
While the movie was in the end scence i felt some weight on my shoulder ,i thought as Haechan was in my right side ,that Haechan might me asleep again as usual as he always sleep at the end of the movie so i moved my head to his side so I can move his head away from me but when I saw that side Haechan was sleeping but on renjuns shoulder then i felt that u am so stupid the weight was on other shoulder i looked over to see y/n sleeping on my shoulder peacefully like she doesn't care of loud sound even if the others are howling at the current fighting scene.
She is so beautiful, cute she is sleeping like a child,i saw she was feeling cold so i called jaemin with my hand and told him he was so into the movie

Jeno:hyaa jaemin i am taking y/n to her room she is sleeping

Jaemin:hmm

He hummed without even looking towards me with his eyes still on the screen

Jeno: seriously ,bro u love the movie so much

Well can't blame him movie was so amazing Avengers End game

But then i again shifted my attention to her then i picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room

~Upstairs in Y/N's room:

I opened the door with y/n still in my arms ,she was light in weight ,she was damn skinny ,she needs to eat properly .i went in and put her on bed she was smiling in her sleep i think she might be dreaming,she is cute oh my god my heart is beating like crazy again and I feel butterflies in my stomach i thought I was ill but it only happens to me when i am near y/n.seeing her smile makes me feel relaxed eventhough i haven't talked to her much .

But then after looking at her face for sometime then i wished her good night even though she is not listening,and i gave her a peck on her forehead then i went downstairs by switching off her bedroom lights.

End of jeno pov

Y/n pov:
I felt that someone lifted me up so i squinted my eyes and saw jeno so I quickly closed my eyes again so he cannot see that i was awake since he lifted me , he took me to my room and placed me on the bed and tucked me into the bedsheet and it felt like he was staring at me standing then for some time but he soon came toward me and what he did shocked me a little but i managed to not make him notice that i was awake ,he gave a peck on my forehead and said goodnight ,take care ,sweet dreams and then he switched off the lights and went outside ,ooh shit my heart was beating like crazy ,i never get flustered easily but this was some new feeling ,i felt this feeling when I saw him for the first ,same felt when i sat next to him on the dining table.
I won't deny he is too handsome, eventhough he doesn't speak much his eyes says everything .
others told me he wasn't like this before ,he was an always smiling ,naughty ,cheerful person before.he became like this because of his real father was abusive to him and ten oppa when they were small when mom was at work but ten oppa moved on from that incident but he became quiet after that .Others told that now he started talking a little but when he was small he locked himself in his room for a whole month without talking to anyone he only allowed jaemin in his room only when jaemin used to bring him food.
But still I hope he becomes like he was before and start talking more and doesn't hides anything within himself and speak out more .
While he was watching the movies i saw his face in between before he was being himself at that time he is not cold but his quietness makes others think that he is cold .
Anyways I should go to sleep it's late.