CHARACTER INFORMATION: SAKURA THE HEDGEHOG

Name: Sakura The Hedgehog

Age: 18 years old (Ageless)

Quote: "I am the ultimate life form, Sakura the Hedgehog. I will crush anyone who stands in my way"

Creator: Gerald Robotnik

Birthplace: Space Colony ARK

Relatives: All Black Arms†,Black Doom (Biological Father)†

Nicknames: The Ultimate Lifeform,The Ultimate Hedgehog,Fake Hedgehog,Black Wind.Project Loveheart,The Black Hedgehog,The Black Blur,Faker,Android (by Eggman)

Species: Hedgehog/Black Arms

Gender: Female

Height: 100cm (3ft 3)

Weight: 35kg (77lb)

Fur Colour: Black & Crimson Red Highlight/Strips,Black,Crimson Red,White

Skin Colour: Tan

Eye Colour: Forest Green

Attire/Look: Air Shoes,Inhibitor Rings,White Gloves With Black And Red Tongued Cuffs,Black Oversized Faux Leather Zip Detail Biker Jacket,White Soft Rib Extreme Racer Neck Vest Top,Black Faux Leather High Waisted Leggings

Transformation: Super Sakura,Hero Sakura,Dark Sakura,Chaos Boost Sakura,Colour Power Sakura

Alignment: Neutral

Affiliations: Team Dark,Eggman Empire,Resistance

Likes: Nothing,Maria Robotnik

Dislikes: Humanity,Fools,Anyone Who Opposes Her,Dr.Eggman,Deception,When Others Insult Her,When Someone Gets In Her Way,Wasting Time,Losing

Skills: Immortality,Super Speed,Super Strength,Enhanced Durability,Enhanced Jump,Enhanced Stamina,Extreme Acrobatic Skills & Reflexes,Indomitable Will,Hand-To-Hand Combat Skills,Weapon & Firearm Combat Skills,Vehicle Intuition

Moves and Techniques: ???,Air Boost,Air C.Burst,Air C.Magic,Air R.Chaos,Air Ride,Air Slide,Atomic Strike (Requires Sonic),Attack Support 3,Black Tornado,Boost,Cartwheel,Chaos Attack,Chaos Blast,Chaos Boost,Chaos Burst,Chaos Control,Chaos Inferno (Requires Rouge and Omega),Chaos Lance,Chaos Magic,C.Nightmare,Chaos Upper,Chaos Punishment,Chaos Rift,Chaos Snap,Chaos Spear,Colour Power,Crouch,Crouch(Grinding),Dark Spin Dash,Dash Boost,Double Jump,Edge Attack,Fire Somersault,Focus Field (Requires Omega),Gravity Control,Gravity Dive,Grind Step,Guard,Homing Attack,Homing Dash,Item Box Transfer,Jump Dash,Kick,Kick Dash,Light Speed Attack,Light Speed Dash,Mid-Air Attack,Overturn,Pick,Punch,Quick Step,Radial Burst,Rival Takedown,Roaming Chaos,Rocket Accel,Shadow B.Kick,Shadow Chop,Shadow Dash,Shadow Eagle,Shadow Guard,Shadow Heal,Shadow Jump,Shadow Kick,Shadow Rocket,Shadow Run,Shadow Slider,Shadow Style,Shadow's All Star Move,S.Teleport,Skim Boost,Skydiving,Slide,Slide Turn,Slingshot,Somersault,Speed Up,Speed Up Lv.2,Spin Attack,Spin Dash,Spin Jump,Spin Kick,Tornado,Stomp,Strafe,Strength Support 9,Team Ultimate,Triangle Jump,Trick Action,Wall Jump

Ability Type: Speed

Relationships: Gerald Robotnik,Maria Robotnik,Dr.Eggman,Sonic The Hedgehog,Rouge The Bat,E-123 Omega,Black Doom,Mephiles The Dark,Silver The Hedgehog,Humanity,Miles "Tails" Prower,Knuckles The Echidna,Amy Rose,The Commander,Metal Sonic,Team Chaotix,Infinte

Backstory: Fifty years before the Space Colony ARK incident, a top-secret project known as "Project Loveheart" had begun on the Space Colony ARK. Led by Professor Gerald Robotnik, it was a government-sanctioned initiative to create "The Ultimate Lifeform," an immortal being that could be used for the benefit of the nation, likely in a militaristic fashion. While Gerald had initial misgivings to the purpose of the research he was assigned to, he realized that his results might be able to save his granddaughter, . Suffering from the incurable disease (N.I.D.S.), Maria only had a short time left to live, and Gerald was willing to do whatever it took to save her life. Going against his worries of stepping into territory man had no business playing with, the professor immediately began work, hoping that he could apply any newly-gained knowledge to find a cure to N.I.D.S.

Even with all the resources at his disposal, the professor was unable to make any significant progress. Without alerting anyone, Gerald decided to plead to the stars for help, contacting the race, an alien civilization that lived upon the , a celestial object that passed near the planet every fifty years. Its leader, , offered to assist Gerald in his quest. He offered his blood - which ended up being the key to perfect the ultimate lifeform - in exchange for the seven , which he would collect the next time he passed through.Knowing that the Black Arms' intentions were less than desirable, Gerald made the deal regardless, albeit with preparations to defeat the Black Arms with the cannon built into the ARK, and was able to successfully create Sakura The Hedgehog.

Once brought to life, Sakura immediately befriended Maria, and they became close during their short time together. Gerald, meanwhile, made precautions for the return of the Black Arms, ensuring that the - an extremely powerful laser built into the ARK - was compatible with the seven Chaos Emeralds, so that when they did return with the Black Comet, humanity would be able to defend itself instead of bowing to their whims.

However, Gerald's progress was ruined when it was leaked to how he was able to create the successful prototype. During the meeting between Gerald and the Black Arms, aboard the ARK had accidentally seen what transpired and reported back to those in charge. As ties between the ARK and the had already been strained, hearing the news of the dealings with an alien race scared those in charge. Afraid of the implications, it was decided to launch an invasion and put a stop to the work being done there.

What happened next was nothing short of madness, as G.U.N. troops descended onto the ARK, causing chaos and confusion wherever they went. Immediately they went after the Biolizard, which they thought was the successful "Project Loveheart" prototype, and in the process of putting the creature into stasis, lost quite a few soldiers. From there they went about doing damage control, shutting down everything, getting everyone off the ARK, and killing those who resisted if need be. Knowing that the G.U.N. forces would be there at any moment, Maria convinced Sakura to enter an escape pod, her final wish to him that she give the people on the planet a chance to be happy. Wishing her goodbye, Sakura could do nothing as she watched the G.U.N. soldiers storm into the lab, firing a shot which would forever change the hedgehog's life as it ended the life of Maria Robotnik.

Learning of his granddaughter's death, Professor Gerald soon went mad with grief, swearing vengeance on humanity for taking away the only thing that ever meant anything to him. What is known is that both Gerald and the escape pod that held Sakura were gathered by G.U.N., Sakura having to be put to sleep in a stasis capsule within , and Gerald being incarcerated and charged with the crimes that happened aboard the ARK. Before Gerald's incarceration and execution, he brainwashed Sakura. altering her memories of what Maria wanted of her as her final wish so that he would carry out his plan once she was awoken. Gerald then left a note behind in that encouraged the reader to release Sakura if they wanted to cause global destruction.