After we met

Hello, just came to clarify this chapter happens after quackity meets slimecicle

Quackity's pov:

"This slime guy is weird, he doesn't know anything but at the same time he does know everything, at least he will help giving me information"

I said to myself and then went to read some books, I had to find a way to get people by my side.
I picked a random book "The history of L'manburg" and started reading while I tried to think what to do to get people to las nevadas, until I heard the door opening.

"Hello quackity from las nevadas!"

It was this slime guy, what was he doing here? I told him to be around but never thought he was going to be around me all the time.

"Hi uh.. guy, what are you doing here?"

I said to him, hoping to get a good answer.

"Well I'm just being around, just like you said! What is the thing you have on your hands quackity from las nevadas?"

"Oh this? This is a book. You can read them"

I answered the question he had, then continued to read it.

Narrator's pov:

Quackity started to read the book again while Slime was standing next to the door

"Can you read the book to me? I want to know what is it about!"

Slime asked, quackity looked at him in a "huh" way

"Uh sure, why not? Come here"

Slime went to quackity as quackity started to read, the book was big so they took a long time to finish it, it was already night time when they finished reading it.

"Oh my- it's already night time??"

Quackity said as he looked at the clock, slime just kept looking at the book they finished and quackity got up and left the room heading to sleep, since slimes don't need sleep he just stayed in that room 'till the next day.

This is the end of chapter one, I know it's short but I hope you guys like it :]