The spying mission

Note: All the story parts are part of one main story

narrator's pov:

Quackity woke up, got dressed and went out, but something hugged him from behind.

"Hi quackity from las nevadas!!"

It was slime, as always being around las nevadas, he saw quackity and just decided to go say hi.

"Eh hello uh- guy"

Quackity answers, he doesn't know how to call slime, so he just call him guy.

"Okay stop hugging me now"

Quackity giggles a bit and gets away from slime, getting covered in slime, while trying to take it out of his clothes, slime stares at the clouds in the sky.

"Woah.. LOOK QUACKITY FROM LAS NEVADAS! THOSE THINGS ARE MOVING!"

"Those are clouds guy, they're always in the sky"

"Woah.. they're so cool quackity from las nevadas!"

Time skip: 3 hours

Quackity's pov:

I started to search for new people that could join, and the first person I thought about was purpled, but I know he probably wouldn't join immediately since I destroyed his UFO, but I know I'll find a way to get him in, I just have to spy on him.
I went to this slimey guy, i had a little job for him.

"Hey guy"

"Hi quackity from las nevadas!! Do you need something??"

"I have a job for you, I need you to spy on purpled"

I gave him the details of it, and he went to find and spy on him.

This is the end of chapter 2, hope you guys liked it, I'll try to upload the next part soon