The spying mission pt. 2

Narrator's pov:

Quackity told slime to go spy on purpled, and he went. He got in a small cave and started spying on purpled's house, after a long time purpled came out with his dog, but he for some reason locked the dog in a really small space.

Slimecicle's pov:

This purpled guy locked his dog in a really REALLY small space, why tho? Why would he lock his dog?
After a moment I saw him with something orange on his hand.. is it TnT?? He started placing it all over his house.. Why would he do that??? Why would he want to make his house go boom?
After a while I heard a loud noise, the house literally went boom! But why did he made his house go boom?
He went to free his dog from that small place, and then he looked at where I was, I tried hiding but I think it didn't worked.

Narrator's pov:

Purpled saw slime hiding in a small cave.

"WHO ARE YOU!? I'M SURE I TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He yelled, angry.

"DID QUACKITY SENT YOU HERE?? TO SPY ON ME!?"

Purpled was really mad, he had his sword really to attack slime

"Well I'm a human! And I'm totally not spying on you! Yup! Definitely!"

Slime said while sneaking away, purpled saw this and went after him yelling a lot of questions.

After a while

Purpled didn't noticed where he was going and when he did he was at Las Nevadas, quackity was waiting for purpled to come.

"Hello purpled! How are you my friend?"

"Shut up quackity, whatever you want to tell me the answer is no. You destroyed MY UFO! MY LEGACY!"

"I know purpled, that's why I have an offer for you! If you join Las Nevadas, you can build something else! A new legacy! And people will remember you! All you have to do is sign this."

Quackity gives purpled a book, a contract, a "Las Nevadas citizen contract". purpled readed it, and then he thought about it for a moment.

"How do I know you're not gonna betray me again? How do I know you won't destroy my legacy AGAIN?"

"Why would I destroy something that will be part of Las nevadas? Listen, it can be your new legacy! You just need to join Las Nevadas! What do you say??"

After a while of thinking, purpled sights, ask quackity for a quill and signs the book.

"Amazing! Welcome to LAS NEVADAS PURPLEDDD!!"

Quackity takes the signed book, and goes leave it in a chest, purpled goes somewhere in Las Nevadas to explore his "new home" and then quackity goes to slime.

"You did a great job on spying on him bud"

Quackity says with a slight smile, slime smiles back.

"Thanks quackity from Las Nevadas!"

Slime hugs quackity happily, and quackity hugs back, it was almost night time, so quackity left to his house and slime just decided to be around looking at the stars or something.

Part 3 is here!! Hope you guys like it! Btw I might start a new book called "dsmp stories" but I'm not sure yet, anyways hope you've enjoyed it and see you in the next part :]