Our friendship

I'm sorry for not updating anything from the book, I've been busy with school, plus I kinda forgot about wattpad
I'm trying to improve a bit with my narrating skills, yk to try to get more in character and all

Narrator's pov:

Slime has been doing many stuff that humans do, for example every night since he doesn't need sleep look at the stars, walks around Las Nevadas, etc.
It's been a while since he started to live in Las Nevadas, with Quackity being his first friend. Although quackity at first only saw slime as a way to spy on people, he has slowly started to see him as a "friend", but he had to focus on Las Nevada, he couldn't get distracted by a stupid friendship.

Quackity had lots of work to do, so he started doing it.
Do paper work, finish the casino, think of how to get more people to Las Nevadas, he had to do all of that, and he started by doing the paper work in his office.

Meanwhile slime, he was just, existing around, being in holes, gambling a bit, looking at the clouds, human things.
"I wonder what else do humans do for entertainment, LOOKING AT THE CLOUDS ALL THE TIME IS BORING! MAYBE QUACKITY FROM LAS NEVADAS CAN HELP ME TO BE LESS BORED!"
Slime thought, so he got up and ran to find quackity. After a while of searching he decided to look in quackity's office, so he went there and opened the door, there he found him, quackity.
Quackity was busy with paper work, so he didn't noticed slime entered the room.

"QUACKITY FROM LAS NEVADAS!!"
Slime screamed, quackity got surprised and accidentally fell from his chair.
"AHH- GUY! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT"
"Sorry quackity from las nevadas!"
"Why are you here guy? I'm busy with paper work right now"
Quackity said as he got up from the floor, he grabbed his chair and put it again on the same place it was before.
"Welllll I'm bored quackity from Las Nevadas! So I came to see if you could help me to be less bored!"
"Eh guy, I already told you, I'm busy. And I have more work to do later, so I can't help you"
"Please quackity from Las Nevadasss, I don't know what to dooo"
Slime said, he was really really bored, and didn't know what to do. Quackity looked at him, then at his paper work, and then at the clock, so he just sighs.

"Fineee, I'll help you be less bored, follow me"
Quackity goes to the door, with some kind of annoyed face, followed by slime, who was happy that quackity would help him.

After walking for a while, they get to a river.
"This is a river guy, here the water goes and gets to the sea, you can also find fishes here, and swim in it"
"Woah! This river is really big quackity from Las Nevadas! Did you built it??"
"No guy- I did not build it, it was already here, since before I was even born! Rivers are very old"
"Ooo, are they really that old??"
"Yup! Rivers had been here since forever, and they lead to the sea"
"To the sea? I wanna go see it quackity from Las Nevadas!"
"Bud- that's gonna take a long time and I have stuff to do-"

Quackity couldn't finish talking because slime grabbed him and started running next to the river, he wanted to see the sea, and quackity got kinda dragged to it.

After 3 hours of running next to the river they finally got to the sea, it was becoming night time, and there was the sun, going down, it was a beautiful scene that slime had never saw before.
Slime looked at the scene, everything looked beautiful in that moment.

"Do you see that quackity from Las nevadas? IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"
"Yes bud, I see it, and I agree, it looks in fact beautiful"
"You know quackity from Las nevadas?? You're like my best friend!"

Slime said that and quackity got surprised, he thought no one considered him as his "best friend", apparently he was wrong, slime thought of quackity as his best friend, because he was the first person he ever met.

"Welp bud, we have to go back to Las Nevadas, let's go"

As soon as quackity said that both of them went back to Las Nevadas, once they were back there they went on their own again, with quackity going to finish the work he left unfinished and slime going to see the stars once again.

This is the longest chapter I've ever wrote, I hope you guys liked it :D