21.

♧♢♤

♧♢♤

𝕶𝖆𝖟 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖐𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 to look at the girls. Inej had a beautiful smile on her face, her dream was coming true and she finally saw a saint in front of her eyes, he shook his head at the Suli girl before turning to look at Delaney who didn't have the same look as her best friend. Inej was in awe while Delaney had pure disgust and anger in her eyes—No, not at Alina but her eyes were at the General, sparks of fire surrounded her gloved hand as she glared harshly at the man in front of her with pure hatred, she was disgusted at how the Darkling was looking at Alina.

What was she planning?

General Kirigan on the other hand turned around to look at where the burning stare was coming from, it was very creepy at how he saw no one as soon as he turned around but only emptiness—he didn't even notice the girl that was standing 5 seconds ago behind him about to burn the shit out of him, but he felt it, the breath tickling the back of his neck, hot and fuming with rage.

Delaney grabbed Inej's wrist before dragging her to the room were they changed to their uniforms probably 30 minutes ago or so, Inej also seemed to notice the way she was glaring the general Kirigan, "I need to talk to you, the general Kirigan was the one who killed my mother and I need to kill him in one way or another." Delaney held Inej shoulders while whispering harshly, Inej on the other side stare back at the girl with wide eyes, not believing her words.

"Are you sure, I mean- when? we already planned and Kaz will not be happy about it, if you just killed the general and get us also killed then-" Delaney cut her off with a sigh, "I know...but I have to do it, soon." Inej nodded understanding the anger she was currently feeling, the black haired girl smiled softly at Inej for understanding her before apologizing for dragging her. "but I need you to keep this between us."

"Of course."

♧♢♤

Delaney had to be the one to talk to Alina, walking towards the sun summoner she stood behind her with Kaz and Inej on either her sides, "Miss Starkov, we are to escort you to dinner. Could you come with us, please?" Delaney spoke softly with a innocent grin playing on her lips, Alina pointed her finger behind before nodding at the girl, "Actually, I am quite hungry." nodding Delaney got out of the way to let the sun summoner walk pass them. the general Kirigan was suddenly standing in front of Alina with some blue flowers, Delaney was disgusted, so disgusted at how he really likes a girl at her age when he's probably a 100 year old, trying to fight the urge to glare at him she gulped the anger down.

"Thank you. I'll take her from here." Kirigan's eyes stopped at Delaney's as he narrowed his eyes, she was familiar, very familiar but he couldn't remember who it was, Delaney stared back at his eyes with rage, he could see how her dark brown eyes slowly changed into black—same as his when he's using his power or when he's mad or angry.