Will it be something like before

I went into the living room after talking to Henrik.
Everyone looked at me like a stranger and I also noticed that I had red eyes and a blackness under my eyes like Caroline had when she transformed.
She had been one of those who mastered the transition well even though she had killed a man.
After all, that death was not voluntary, it was just a necessity that scared me.

Source:Tenor-gif
~

Fear was not an answer, especially in those conditions.
Even if they killed, the vampires were the superior creatures of this world, or rather that place or universe.
The place was full of supernatural creatures and especially all kinds of books.
Not normal but magical.
I didn't believe in magic until I discovered what I really was, a hybrid-in the past.🧛‍♀️🐺
Honestly, I was tired of everything the world meant, they were stronger, but the good part was that I could go faster without a minimum of effort, save people more often and I could heal immediately after I got hurt.
Even though I had these powers but I wasn't happy, especially since Henrik was gone all the time.
I decided to re-engage myself, but I was already a bioengineer in the medical field anyway.
After that I decided to go back and especially because now I could study faster and catch faster because I was overheard and what someone else was saying in another room I was catching and saying.
However, this was not a thief.
After I returned to work, I reviewed all the notes I took and tested all the devices there.
It wasn't hard to do what I was doing, but it was enough work.

I had nothing to do because I was supernatural now.
I had to get used to putting them together and getting organized.

I was a little caught up in my busy schedule and after that I had a meeting with Caroline and Elena.

Especially with Elena because she was in the field with medicine .

Even though I was a medical engineer,I thought about home, family, and Henrik.

I hadn't spoken in a long time, unfortunately, because he was busy again.
He either had missions or he had to transport someone.

I wanted to stay with him as long as I could, even if sometimes I felt like I didn't want him.
Everything was great so far and I was looking forward to taking time off next month.

It was a long time ago and it was time to take a day off and go back to work.

I was still disoriented that I had found out my true nature, and Henrik was delighted and supported me when I told him what I was and had no hesitation in telling him the truth.

One Tuesday I told Henrik that I really wanted to tell him something.
Tuesday came and I told him that Hope was okay and that I had met my mother to talk.
He may have enslaved me, but I could never enslave him, especially since I did not want to rule his life, but I also wanted to rule the world and especially to be proud of us, he was anyway.
Klaus was not bad or paranoid.

He was more scared and especially afraid that he would lose them all or be abandoned.
Honestly, I sometimes had such thoughts that I would lose my family again, Henrik, that I would ruin the past.

The past had been changed, but at the same time, somehow the future had become better.
At the same time I could do more things.

I was a bioengineer,my best friend was a werewolf, Hope was my sister, Lizzie talked to me every day and I found something about the cure.
I will tell Rebekah that I want to talk to her and and tell her information about the cure.
She will come immediately and she will take the cure to have a better life, to be a better woman. :)
I think I want to take the cure with her .
I don't know yet!

Source-Internet-picture /Rebekah Mikaelson~

~