15 - slight smut

I felt Karl sit next to me and I looked at him.

"She was my mother" I cried and he pulled me to his chest and I hugged him tightly.

"You was the one she had been searching for all this time" Karl said and I nodded against him.

I pulled away to place my hands on his cheeks as our eyes met.

"Everything she did to you,everything she was going to do with our baby I couldn't let her stay here,I couldn't let you get hurt,you are my everything Karl and I would die for you,I'm so in love with you"

"I would die for you too cupcake,if it meant your safety,I have been alone most of my life,holed up in a lonely factory but then you came along and you gave me reason to actually live my life rather then stumble through it,I first fell for you when you threw that plate of food at the door and starred me down,I loved the fire in you,you are the most beautiful and courageous woman I have ever known and I will show you how much I love you for the rest of our lives,us and our baby,our little family,that's all I want" he said making me smile widely and I kissed him passionately as he kissed back.

He then pulled back to look at me

"So you can travel through time that's new..." he said making me smile

"...and fire appears in your hands..." he said raising my hand up and a flame of fire appeared in it.

I felt eyes on us and the villagers stood there looking at us in shock then they knelt down and put there hands together and prayed.

"Mother Eva" they said and I looked at Karl in shock

"it seems that you are the new ruler" he said and I stood up as he did too and I looked at the villagers.

"I'm not like my mother,I don't want anything bad to carry on happening,you are all safe and you don't need to worship me or call me mother Eva,my name is everleigh"

I looked into the distance to see the lady dimitrescu standing there and I felt something appear in my hand and saw ice.

"It looks like you control the elements" Karl said with surprise and I looked back at the lady who looked at me with cautiously but still like she had her head up her ass,I walked over to her.

"So you were her daughter after all" she said

"I will never forget what you did to Lana,I promise you this,I will take away someone you love,I will be coming for one of your daughters and I want you to live with dread never knowing when I will strike,I know they can't survive in the cold air and it looks like I can conjure just that in my hand so I would be careful if I was you,you'll never realise which corner I will be lurking in" I threatened her and she looked at me in anger but also fear at one of her daughters dying and I turned and walked back to Karl.

That night I was stood on the balcony outside thinking,I smiled knowing my mother was happy and had little me back with her,I smiled knowing karl and our baby were safe,I will also avenge Lana someday and Donna and Angie knew how highly I thought of them and that they were safe,the fish man just stayed in his home so I didn't really bother with him,I'm sure karl will tell him and he can deal with him if he causes trouble.

I held the necklace in my hand,I'm glad I could remember my childhood now with my mother,I never wanted to forget that again,things could be said about mother Miranda but I know just how incredible she was as a mother.

—————————
Karl pressed his lips on mine as he laid on top of me,his hand held mine and the other held the back of my thigh as he thrusted into me,I moaned in pleasure as he continued his movement and moved his mouth with mine.

I raked my fingers down his back getting close then soon a wave of pleasure hit me as I came and moved to bury my head into his neck,he let go soon after inside of me with groans on my name.

We were then curled up together as his hand stroked over my slightly swollen stomach.

"They are going to kick ass" he said meaning the baby

"I'm going to teach them all about engineering so they can help in the family business,if they want to of course,I won't make them do something they aren't interested in" he said and it made me smile with love

"Easy karl,I haven't even given birth yet" I said with a chuckle

"I know I'm just...excited" he said with a large smile on his face

"And it's a wonderful thing to see,you're going to be a great father" I said to him making his eyes look into mine and I could tell that meant a lot to him.

"You're going to be an incredible mother,I love you cupcake" he said

"I love you karl" I said back and he pressed his lips on mine.

———————
I hummed the same song my mother used to hum to me as I held my newborn son close as he gently drifted off to sleep after a hectic day.

"I've managed to get her to fall asleep" Karl said quietly as he walked in with our sleeping daughter.

I gently stood up and placed our son Gideon into the cot and Karl placed our daughter Lana into the cot next to him,Gideon named after a character in the one book that Karl actually liked and Lana of course after my best friend.

I smiled at the clothes they were wearing,Donna had practically made them both an entire wardrobe each of clothes,she was getting started on their clothes for when they were older too,their aunt is going to make sure they have everything they need with the help of Angie too of course.

I felt Karl put his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his chest with my hand on there too and I glanced at my engagement ring on my finger and smiled then looked back at my sleeping babies.

"Look what we did" I said smiling at our twins

"They are truly something,thank you ev for choosing me to have this life with" he said making me look up at him

"Thank you for being the loving man that you are karl" I said back and he leaned down to press his lips on mine,he then picked me up and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Mummy and I are going to go have some fun,sweet dreams kids" Karl whispered to our twins then he walked us out closing the door.

The life I never knew could be possible had become my new beginning.