7

she said as yeji chuckled "Oh my, why are you so stubborn when it comes to your love" yeji said as y/n looked at her confused "listen, how do you know he doesn't feel the same? just like you're waiting for him to text first, he might be also waiting for you to text first or he could probably be shy? and he might be ignoring you just because you're ignoring and he thinks he'll annoy you."

"Do you think that can be done by a mafia? in fact, a heartless, cold mafia" y/n said calmly

"he's changed, y/n. you've changed him" as yeji said that, y/n went overthinking it, could it be that way?

"and about the bet, yeonjun proposed to me yesterday so...it was you right?" yeji asked as y/n nodded "guess what? he also had feelings for you," she said and chuckled remembering how happy he was when he found out his crush has a crush on him. "see, we both were ignoring each other and it turned out to be we both had a crush on each other. miracles do appear y/n, try it out."

"Try what?"

"try making him jealous maybe, mafias are soft-hearted for the person they love but I don't really think they are the same for...the people who try to steal their things...? that's what I read in mafia fiction stories...guess they'll work out in real too?" yeji said

"you need to teach me how to do those things, it's gonna be your idea, and if it worked out...girl I'll pay for yours and yeonjun's next date," y/n said "no worries, I am sure it'll work out," yeji said

she wanted them to confess by themselves, though she knew they liked each other...but it would be boring as hell to just tell so why not have some fun? yeji's stubborn yet mastermind thought.

-

It was almost 1 am when she was trying her best to fall asleep but the thoughts of that night were constantly giving her butterflies until she realized they were not butterflies but hunger, she sighed and walked downstairs to grab a quick snack.

and just like what dangerous, cold-hearted, beast personality mafias like kim taehyung do in their lives, he was having ramen at 1 am. like just look at him.

she decided to finally go and grab a snack too, until she saw his phone ring, as she was hiding behind the wall, she couldn't see who it was but she was able to see that taehyung's face turned into a serious and almost a mad one when he saw the caller id. who could it be?

"Hello?" she heard taehyung say on the phone, the next moment, he had his eyes boiling with anger as he aggressively stood up from his chair. "and what the fuck is that supposed to mean!?" he yelled which made y/n startle. she then saw him run to his room at the speed of a flash. y/n was already scared by now, she wanted to know what was going on and what happened when suddenly taehyung came out of his room with a black coat and a mask on his face heading straight towards the main door, he signaled a bunch of his men something and left before y/n could say anything.

she tried speaking to the guards but they said that they were in a hurry and taehyung told not to tell her. and they weren't allowing y/n to leave the main door of the house just because it was dangerous. she then saw almost 10 cars filled with men in black go with taehyung from the window.

"what the fuck is going on??" she said as she frustratedly sat on the couch, she was very tense when a guard came inside "ma'am, I just wanted you to know that you don't have to worry, he have gone on a simple mission and will be back really soon."

"Are you sure he won't get hurt?" she asked "Not at all, he's a mafia and these are his daily works which he can take care of" the guard said, bowed, and left. but y/n knew he was a stubborn guy who never cares for himself, she sighed and decided to wait for him instead of sleeping because there is no way she could sleep with those thoughts of him getting hurt. 

___

Thankyou, Follow me, and vote.