| Zagreus w/ a shy s/o | Headcanons |

Requested by 2dsupermarcy I believe.

Warnings; mentions of Megaera and Zagreus' previous relationship. Other then that none.

Also, aplogoizes if I got carried away. ^^' but, I hope you like it. <3

Anyway, please enjoy.

_

Meeting each other.
____

- When you had first arrived to the underworld, through the pool of styx, Zagreus was curious to see who was the newest addition to the House Of Hades.

- The prince of the underworld was quick to notice you talking to Hypnos, who had happily welcomed you.

-  Zagreus had also noticed how you were standing. You looked like a lost puppy, looking for someone to follow.

- Feeling a bit upset at how uncomfortable you seemed, yeah the house of hades wasn't the best looking place when you first arrive. But Zag thinks that everyone there should be comfortable.

- So, Zag walked over to you, once Hypnos was done explaining everything. And did his best to introduce himself.

- " Um, hey. I saw that your new here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Zagreus. " He spoke while putting his hand out, you looked at him before hesitantly shaking his hand. " I'm (Y/N). " was all you said.

- Zagreus felt happy about started a conversation with you- yes, it was a small conversation but you two are getting somewhere.

- Once introducing himself, Zagreus had suggested that he was to show you around the house, seeing that you were most likely going to be staying here for a while.

- You nodded and followed him, staying rather close to his side. This made Zagreus a little confused, why where you acting this way.

- Had he done something wrong to make you this scared ? Or was it someone else ?

- So out of curiosity, Zagreus had asked you.

- you respond saying that you had always been shy, even in your life before this happened.

- Zag smiled weakly and reassured you that he'd do the best to make you comfortable.

Having a crush
___

- Zagreus never really thought much about dating, especially after his and Megaera's relationship turned out. He's honestly scared that this relationship may end up like similar to that one.

- yet, the more time he spent with you. The more he felt- happy almost. Almost all of these terrible thoughts were pushed aside, and for once in his life, he felt needed.

- You had started to feel flustered whenever the prince was near by, hell, you swear your heart was gonna jump out of your chest whenever he was nearby.

- You had soon went to Aphrodite for help- and possible advice.

- Nervously, nudging her boon as she appeared. You quickly asking the Goddess of love to help you out.

- Aphrodite was honestly curious to why you were seeing her, but once given the situation, she lit up instantly.

- She was quick to sit you down and give you some hints on how to confess to someone- she used Ares has an example. (He wasn't too happy about this.)

- as for Zagreus had went to visit Eurydice on what to do.

- Eyrydice was happy upon seeing the prince. She offered him something to eat, before questioning why he was here.

- Zagreus chuckled nervously before explaining that he had liked you, but didn't exactly know how to say it.

- Eurydice giggled slightly before giving him simple advice on how to properly confess to someone.

- With the right amount of advice, Zagreus thanked Eurydice before heading back to the house.

- When Zagreus had found you, ever tip Eurydice had told him was tossed out the window. He was beyond nervous, you were just as nervous as the prince.

- Not knowing or remembering any of things Aphrodite said, you scurried to him before handing him a bottle of nectar while mumbling a small ' Please go out with me. ' underneath your breathe.

- Zagreus- both flustered and happy, quickly accepted the offer, and nectar.

Relationship stuff
___

- After a few dates, and spending time together. Zagreus wanted to extend your guys relationship to something more personal (?)

- So he decied to ask you to be his partner for as long as the two of you shall live- or well, die ?

- If you agree, he'll be beyond happy. If not, then he'll understand and wait a bit longer.

- Zagreus smiled widely as he held you in his arms, smiling yet again as he gently rested his forehead against yours, enjoying the moment with you.

- Tbh, Zagreus will be happy if you engurage him to reach the surface, or at least cheer him on during fights.

- He'll obviously take you with him.

- I'm honestly running out of ideas- so from here on, may be rushed.

Other
___

- During the beginning of your relationship, Zagreus was a bit worried about Megaera finding out. But, it seems that you and her have a decent relationship. He learned this, when he saw you and Meg sharing a drink, during her break.

- Nyx was happy to find out about this. She's was very happy for both you and him.

- The word around got to Olympus, pretty quickly. Which resulted to Dionysus, Zeus, Aphrodite and Hermes congratulating him- and possibly teasing him.

- You always did your best to support Zag, much like his good shade in Elysium.

- Hades wasn't a huge fan of his son in a relationship. But, Zag could care less. You tried not to think too much about it.

- Zag would've loved to have you meet his mother ( both Nyx and Persephone )