| Charon x Reader |

Summary; Charon takes you fishing.

Warnings; Grammer mistakes, reader gets really happy + me knowing nothing about fish or fishing.

It's also kind short.

Anyway, enjoy.

_

" Eughh...hughh " Charon groaned while looking down at you. Before gesturing to his boat. For the past few days or nights, you've been asking him to take you fishing.

And now, it seems he had finally agreed.

" Really ? " your face lit up like a child, he simply nods as you started giggling and running towards the boat. Nearly tripping in the progress.

Laughing, as you sat down in the boat. " Come on, Charon! " You called out.

The boatman followed after you, stepping inside the boat he made sure you had a fishing rod before anything else happened. " Euhh..? "

Dragging the fishing rod from underneath a pile of pillows. You held it out to show him.

And with that, Charon started steering the boat, which floated peacefully within the river Styx.

Wasting no time, you leaned back before tossing the little end of the rod into the blood like water.

" I wonder if I'll watch anything. " You spoke aloud.

" Heughhh. " Charon replied while slowing down the boat. So you can concentrate.

" That won't happen. "

" Ehh.. "

Before you could say anything, the line tugged as your full concentration was now on the water. Another tug, you started pulling on the fishing rod.

Soon enough, the line flew out of the air as a gupp landed onto your lap. Flapping around a few times, before staying still.

" Yay! " You cheered while raising your arms in the air. You then kneeled down to the fish and placed it aside.

Charon smiled weakly as he continued to steer the boat towards another location, listening to you ramble on about catching something on the first try.