Chapter 5

"And then, the man almost disintegrated Tsu-chan!"

"Really now?"

"But it's okay! Because I saved her from the villain!"

"Is that so?"

"And then- Satoshi-Kun are you even listening!?"

"Of course I am, you were attacked at the USJ and saved a girl from a villain." Said Izuku, reciting the things Bakugo had told him about the incident.

"Hey, Kacchan."

"What?"

"Heard your class got attacked by some villains at the USJ, you good?"

"Of course, who do you think I am!?"

"Just making sure...... it would suck if you died, you know that..?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Now then," He opened the door for his all-but-in-name sister. "We should get going, you don't wanna be late now."

"A-ah, yeah!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Izuku stood, staring at a bunch of students blocking the entrance to class 1-A's door. Something about how they shouldn't be cocky they got attacked by villains or something stupid like that.

He saw Shinso about to walk through the crowd and grabbed him by the shoulder, the boy looked to see Izuku shaking his head and placing a finger to his lips then point with his thumb to the cafeteria, getting the message, Shinso nodded and walked away with Izuku.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hatsume, where is your food..?"

"Right here!" She said confidently, pulling out an energy bar. "This little thing is all I need for nutrition!"

"No, absolutely not." Said Izuku, taking the bar out of Hatsume's hands and sliding over his tray of katsudon. "Eat."

"You sure hotshot? Isn't katsudon your fav-"

"I will not allow you to have just energy bars for the entire year, it isn't healthy, now... eat."

The other two at the table looked to each other, then to Izuku, then to each other again. "This is definitely the 'dere' part of 'tsundere'." Said Hatsume. "Definitely." Agreed Shinso with a hand under his chin.

"Shut up!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There Izuku stood after Bakugo's 'speech' if that's what you wanna call it. Hatsume was decked out in support gear, and he looked towards Shinso, said boy locked eyes with him and gave Izuku a thumbs up, they were ready.

The first round was an obstacle course and the loud voice of the pro hero Present Mic sounded off. ".... START!!"

Many students rushed forward while Izuku stood still and concentrated. "Deep breath..... just focus annnnd.... release!"

*crackle- snap!*

And he lunged forward, passing the rest in one fell swoop!

"What the hell was that!?"

"No idea, but my body feels weird!"

"H-hey, it's that guy!"