❤️Belonging❤️

For my bf Noah. Btw this story takes place in Devildoom from Obey me! But Noah gets worried and gets worried about her.
Warning:This story has Smut/lemon (with some of my kinks like BDSM) if you don't like sex (I guess lol) don't read.

"Class is about to begin!" Lucifer announces. He looks around the class seeing who's not here. Satan, Bephie, Emo- WAIT EMO! She's never late, sure she hates school but she's a nerd for education. She might not like learning in some places, but a good student. "Guys, Wait here I'll go look for Emo." Lucifer walks out of the class. Lucifer as far as he knew Emo was a switch. He thought she'd be in her room with Satan and Belphie bound and gagged. Most likely with Behemoth, Belphogor, Infant annihiler, or any other metal band like that playing. He heard what sounded like Conjuring the dead by Belphogor coming from her dorm. He opened the door, and what a surprise. Emo was being a sadist to Satan and Belphie. Whipping Satan while sucking Belphie. Emo looked at Lucifer with an angry look. "Emo?" He said. "What in God's name do you want?" She said adding god to just piss him off. "Emo! For the 1st time in your life, ARE LATE TO CLASS!" Lucifer shouted. "Now CLEAN UP ALL THAT CUM, YOU GOT IT EVERYWHERE!" Lucifer said, slamming to door. She unties both Satan and Belphie. "I'm surprised Belphie didn't fall asleep!" Satan told Emo while making sure all the books in her room aren't dampened. "I'm willing to stay awake for Emo!" Belphie said. Emo didn't say anything she just kept cleaning. "You two can go, I stay this is my dorm after all." Emo says with no hint of emotion, even though she was turned on just a second ago. The two demons look at each other and agree. Emo then turned on a metal playlist, not caring what music played as long as it was metal.

Emo was dominate to every demon, well if you don't count Diavio. She has banged every demon at least 5 times although her favorites (Levi, Satan, and Bephie) got banged more. Mammon always enjoyed her rope play and every time they banged she'd always tie him up. Asmo loved how she'd tease him. She'd NEVER let him cum until he couldn't hold it anymore. Sometimes though, she'd still tell him to hold it. Beel while didn't enjoy how she would keep food from him, she was quite rewarding in that when she was pleased, she'd give him food. You might ask about Lucifer and well, she kinda avoids Lucifer. Not that she didn't like him. She's banged him but only like 2 times. Lucifer reminds her of her dad but less sadistic. She's tried to let Lucifer hurt her but it never satisfied her. She also didn't want to be turned on by someone who reminded her off her dad. Both of the 2 times they've had intercourse she tied him up but none moaned. This embarrasses Lucifer, and Emo seems to get joy from that. She's always wanted to see her dad miserable, embarrassed, ashamed. Even if it isn't her dad.

When she finished cleaning, she changed clothes and took a shower. When she walked into class. Everyone had went back to they're dorms. "I'm disappointed in you Emo!" Lucifer said. "Why can't you stop screwing my brothers brains out?" He continued. "Why can't you not remind me of my dad?" She asked, taking out her headphones. Lucifer's eyes widened. She's never taken her headphones out while speaking to him. "All my life, I've wanted to get away from my parents especially my dad." She started to cry. "He made me a wreck, but why can't you shame me while we bang?" She cried on the floor. "I believe I can help you out babe!" Emo looked up at the voice, it sounded familiar, like she's heard him before. Right before her eyes was Noah. Tears of joy watered up in Emo's eyes. "Babe!" She ran over to hug him. Lucifer looked at them both confused.

-in Emo's dorm-

"I got worried about you, so came to check." Noah tells Emo. "Oh sweetie!" Emo says. "Well let's finally bring out that masochist side of you, in front of everyone!" Noah says as he ties Emo in a shibari. Emo blushes everyone? She looks behind Noah and low and behold, everyone expect Luke was there. She blushed harder. Noah inserted his manhood into her, she tried to act tough but her masochistic side was hiding for long enough, it had to come out. Noah then grabs a ball gag and gags her with it. He inserted it again but not all the way in. He grabs a nipple vibe and a dildo. He turns the nipple vibe on and shoves The dildo in her ass. Then it really started. He shoves it in and out going faster now. Emo moaning and blushing. After 30 minutes later Noah stopped and Emo was not only tired but outta breath. Noah then returns to earth.