❤️🔪What seems to be the promblem🔪❤️/nav

Yes another I am Magicami DX fanfiction. Sorry I just love the game (and the porn). This is also if Iroha had a scene where she gets corrupted.

"Hey Emo" Kamiseman shock Emo awake. "Hey!" Emo shouted. "I was having a nice dream, asshat!" They still didn't get outta of bed. "Get up or Kaori is OFF LIMITS FOR SEX FOR A WHOLE WEEK!" Kamiseman threatened Emo. "OH SHIT SHIT SHIT, I'D RATHER DIE THAN NOT FUCK KAORI!" Emo shot up and dashed to be onmi, and went to help the magical girls.

"Hey Om Om, there's seems to be a lot more demons!" Iroha said. "Yea, but I bet you can get through them all!" Emo as Omni said. "Yes, my team is the best!" Iroha cheered for her team and herself. "Hehe, these demons are so weak though." Iko snickered. "I'm late to my idol concert because of these fuckers!" She shouted. "Where are the PEOPLE THAT OWE ME MONEY! Hanabi shouted, even it wasn't all loud. "Hanabi, do all you think about is money?" Lily asked annoyed while fighting the demons. "Yes, I lost to them!" Hanabi started to get angry, but took her anger out on the demons. "And I never LOSE!".

Emo turned to the other girls. Eliza was having a fight with Akisa, as always. Emo listened in on a conversation. "How are you killing more demons than me?" Eliza asked eyes wide open with shock. "Because I'm not having a fight with a friend." Akisa said in a deadpan voice as always. "You're not a friend, you're a rival! Eliza screamed back. "That's one sided." Akisa said, being the deadpan teaser she is. Emo chuckled.

Emo hear Marianne scream, and turned her head. Marianne got hit however she attacked it back with her own force. Lily however finished it off. Emo was happy that Mar-mar's best friend is looking it for her.
They looked over to see Ao and Aka being great sisters.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Iroha's scream could be heard. Emo looked over and saw Kaori, Seira, and Cocoa all staring at a giant demon and a pretty beaten up Iroha. Kaori Tries killing the demon that's on top of Iroha about to fuck her but more demon come their way. "Shit! It's gonna happen AGAIN!" Emo shouted. "NO NO NO!" Emo wanted to close their eye but they couldn't look away.

Emo remembered all the things Iroha did. Killing the demon that corrupted Kaori first, even if Kaori ended up "being" one, when Kaori was down Iroha was there to cheer her up, and even though Iroha was mostly innocent and preferred romance, she was great at sex. Her laugh when Emo tickled her being tied up, even her muffled laughter was cute. When Emo wanted to be dominated by her she'd do it. Even if most of the sex was a threesome between Emo, Kaori, and her, she was great at having sex. For being innocent, Iroha sure knew what horny meant.

But now was being penetrated, not by Emo's dick, (Emo in any Nutaku game is intersexual.) But a demon's. Every time someone tried getting close, a demon was sent after them. Emo was forced to watch Iroha getting fucked in the vagina, and listen to her moans. "Ahhh, why are you so rough?" She said. The demon said nothing and continued. "I-I-I go-on-n-n-na cu-um if y-y-you d-d-don't-t st-t-top AHHHH!" Iroha continued to moan. "Ahh, fuck, ahhh, y-yes-s!" Iroha didn't even know she said that line. "Who knew this w-wou-I'll b-b-be so grea-a-at-t" "Mph, ahhh, I-I-I-I'm g-g-gon-n-na c-c-cuuummmmmm!" Iroha shouted.

Then the orgasm happened. She was breathing heavy, blushing, and by her face, she enjoyed it. Almost everyone stood in horror as Kaori killed to demon, but it was already too late. "No, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Emo screamed at the sight. Iroha's body was reconstructing itself into a terrifying figure. Blood dripping all over, as the discharge from her orgasm turned into a tail. "Haha, I feel so good!" Her voice sounded like it didn't belong to her. It was cursed and sound somewhat like there was some liquid in her mouth. If it was blood or cum it didn't matter. Emo kept shaking their head, and suddenly blacked out. Again.

They awoke back in the karaoke room. There they saw Iroha, in her human flesh. Emo wanted to be in her arms.