❤️The dorm❤️

A/N : Twisted wonderland Emo is part Rabbit not cat. Also this fanfiction has hardcore sex and unrealistic overstimulation.

"Ugh..." grim let out a groan. "Classes are so boring, when will we learn about magic spells?" Grim complained. "Also Emo, where were you the whole time?" Grim looked at them. Emo looked away and blushed. "Did Crewel call you into his class again?", " You really are a trouble maker!". Grim continued to make remarks about it.

"My my, isn't that Trickster Lapins?" A voice called out alerting the of both of them.

"I think that's Rooks voice!" Emo said, looking around.

"Ho ho, your right little bun bun!" Rook went behind them and started petting their ears.

"H-Hey!" Emo shouted. "Those are ero zones!" Emo shouted getting turned on.

"My my, how soft!" Rook exclaimed.

"Hey, what are you doing to Emo?" Grim asked.

"Just petting them, their skin is quite soft!" Rook said. "Perhaps I shall make your fur in to slippers, and then cook you?" Rook said jokingly. Emo punched Rook in the nose, causing him to yelp in French.

"Good going Emo!" Grim cheered. Rook pulled his hand away revealing a bloody nose.

"Rook!" Another voice could be heard. It was Vil. "What did you do to him?" Vil asked.

"Well he has going to eat me..." Emo replied with a huff.
"I think he meant sexually." Vil replied.

"He's a hunter, right?" Grim butted in.

"Oui, but I'm hunting for that booty!" Rook said.

"Rook Hunt!" The final Pomefiore member, Epel spoke. "You deserved that, you know Emo's ears and tail are erog zones!" Epel shouted at Rook.

"Epel, that's big talk coming from you!" Vil snapped back at him. Now everyone was bickering.

"Gah, they are so loud!" Grim said "plugging" his ears.

" I know!" Emo agreed.

"HEY!" Emo raised their voice. All of them stopped fighting. "How about we have a foursome?" Emo suggested. "Like at your dorm?" Emo knew that they were going to have sex with the three anyways, so they cut to the chase. They all head to the Pomefiore dorm.

Grim was given cans of tuna while Epel took Emo to "the room". They strip naked, afterwards Emo saw Epel staring at their body, bleeding at the nose. Emo looked down and noticed their boobs. Emo goes to the bed and sit down. Epel snapped out of his daze and went to sit by Emo.

"Feeling gender dysphoria?" He asked.

"Yea," Emo replied. My mom and dad never cared about my gender identity, they still called me by She/Her pronouns and saying that I was brainwashed." They continued. "My dad had the fucking gaul to say 'it's just a phase', fuck you dad!" Emo got angry. Rook and Vill entered the room.

"Your parents sound like awful people!" Vil said.

"Oui, I'm glad you don't see them anymore!" Rook chimed in.

"Well, I'll let my pussy be impaled by one or all of you." Emo said smiling. Vil grabbed some fancy looking rope and shibari tied Emo. Emo moaned a bit, however they didn't care about their body at the moment. Vil used more of the fancy rope to tie Emo's legs and put their arms above their head. Rook took off his hat revealing a black ball gag. He puts it on Emo's mouth and now they are ready.

"Who shall go first!" Rook asked. "Monsieur Pommette or Roi du poison?". The three looked up and down, wondering the best place to start. Epel started taking off his pants and got on top of Emo and fucked them hard.

"EPEL!" Vil shouted.

"Are you seriously going to correct my sex?" Epel complained.

"In Pomefiore, we don't have sloppy sex!" "We our sex has to have some level of elegance!" Vil lectured him.

"Way to be a cock block..." Epel sighed.Vil pulled out a large member.

"Let me show you how it's done!" Vil drove his dick deep into Emo. Emo let out a muffled moan. Vil kept thrusting his hips in and out, yet with such elegance.

"I have to join in!" Rook took out his large member too, shoving it deep into Emo as well, Emo let out a louder muffled moan.

"My my, your pussy can take two at once!" Rook taunted.

"If it can take two, into can take three!" Epel shouted. Three huge cocks where in Emo's cunt. Emo let out a very loud muffled moan. They kept thrusting their hips in and out.

"Wow, Trickster Lapins!" Rook began."I never knew you were such a whore!" WIP)