❤️Sex and punishment❤️

(TWST! Emo failed the alchemy test, and they have to make it up, but how?)
TWISTED WONDERLAND belongs to Disney.
NOAH belongs to my lovely partner ArcticTorchic

Emo belongs to me

Emo sat at their desk, shaking. They weren't stimming or or moving because of hyperactivity, but because of their anxiety. They always hated tests. It wasn't always the test itself that worried them. It was getting the test back after it was graded. When Emo was a child their mom would ridicule them when they didn't get an A+. They grew up in a strict household that hated mistakes. They also had to do most of the cleaning in the house.

"Emo?" Ace grabbed Emo's shoulder, startling them as they grunted. "Ace!" Emo said while thumping their feet. "Why the fuck would you do that?" They asked. "Oh, you looked like you were concerned about your parents." Ace replied. "You don't need to worry about them!".
"Well, Ace you don't know how strict parents are!" Riddle butted in. Emo and Riddle connected with those things.

"Alright, puppies!" Crewel announced. Everyone paid attention. Crewel passed the graded test to everyone. When he got to Emo he told them to stay after class.

"Hey Emo!" Noah said. "Aren't you coming?" He asked. "No, I have to stay after class..." Emo muttered. "Oh, I see..." Noah walked out the door. Emo sighed. When suddenly a collar was placed around their neck, their hands were cuffed, and they were muzzled. "MPH MGH! HMPH GMPH! MPH!" Emo screamed. " Calm down, it's just me." Crewel whispered in their ear. "You're going to be my snack tonight, and by that I mean, you're ass an genderfluid pussy is mine!"
Emo got excited, the thought of being scared of what Crewel would do turned them on. He slid his hand in Emo's skirt that they wore due to their feminine clothing fetish, and felt their pussy. "Wow, good boy, you are already wet!" Crewel praised them. Crewel blindfolded them and carried them to a place

When Crewel took off their blindfold, Emo was shocked. It was a dungeon. "The school allowed me to have this room." Crewel said. "I remember when we first met, we said if you misbehaved, failed, etc, I'd take you here." Crewel continued. Crewel wrote some things down. "Okay, on this sheet I wrote down what we will do together!" He showed Emo the paper.

1.X-cross sex.
2.Tickle torture
3.sensory deprivation.
4. Make them squirt.

Emo read the list and happily muffled. Crewel yanked Emo collar roughly causing them to fall. Crewel strips them. He does the same. He then gropes their boobs, causing Emo to squeal. "That sound makes me hard!" Crewel says. He then ties them to the X-cross. He gags them with a carrot gag. "I know carrots aren't good for rabbits so don't swallow it!" Crewel ordered. "However you can suck in it.".

Crewel put two egg vibes on Emo's boobs. Then turned them to high, making Emo squeal. (WIP)