Part 2

Three weeks passed of Amy doing far less exercises than usual, and visiting Rita's house. Rita would make Amy stuff herself until she couldn't eat any more every day during those three weeks. Although she gained little weight, she lost a lot of her muscle mass and her abs, making her flesh soft and squishy. By the time it was time to leave, Amy knew exactly what she wanted now and was ready to take it. She had all of her things packed and was waiting in the driveway for the student van to pick her up. Soon the van pulled up to the house. The van honked, signaling that it was time to go. "Bye mom!" She gave her mother a kiss as she put her stuff into the van, and went inside.

As soon as the door closed the driver started talking "Good Morning Amy, it's gonna be awhile before we get to the campus. So in the meantime. Enjoy some snacks and sodas." The driver pointed to the cooler and miniature pantry beside Amy. "Oh, sure!" Amy said. She opened the tiny pantry and pulled out a bag of chips. She took a bite from one and her tongue perked up from the flavor. "Ohh, these taste really good!" Amy thought to herself. She started grabbing handfuls of chips and stuffed them in her mouth. Soon she emptied the bag and started feeling very full and sleepy. "Yawn, that was good, I think I'll take a nap now...." Amy thought before passing out on her seat. Many hours went had passed by the time Amy woke up. She looked up and saw that the environment was barren aside from a series of enormous buildings and oddly shaped mountains that could be seen on the horizon. "Hey, we're just a couple miles away." The driver announced. "Wow, that's the school? It's massive!" She said before she remembered what the goal of the school was.

After a few minutes, the driver stopped in front of the apartment building that would be Amy's dorm. "Okay here you are. Go to the lobby to register your room. Be sure to to go the "gymnasium" at 4:30 this afternoon." the driver said. "Okay" Amy said. Amy heaved her stuffed gut out of the car, got her things out of the back and went up to the lobby. Curiously, she was the only person there. "Hello?" She asked as she looked around. Suddenly a fat woman came out from the back room. She waddled over to the desk. "Hello. Can I help you?" She asked. "Yes, I'm the new student. Amy Taf." She explained as she observed the fat woman carefully. The website didn't say anything about the staff being fat too, right? "Oh yes. Welcome Amy. I'm Clover from student residences. I'm actually filling out- I mean filling in for the normal receptionist today. Here's your key." Clover explained as she handed Amy the key to her room.

"Thank you." Amy went upstairs via elevator to the third floor, carrying all of her stuff on her back. She was able to do it, but got tired after getting to her room. She hadn't done much manual labor in the last few weeks. On her way over to her room, she noticed that the dorm doors were extremely spaced out from each other. She unlocked her room and came inside. The apartment was a massive space for an apartment. It had a massive bedroom with a double king sized bed. A large living space with a huge couch. And next to the living room was a kitchen with a large pantry and fridge, both of which were fully stocked with food. Amy smiled and started to unpack, about halfway through with setting up all of her photos she heard a knock at the door and a muzzled voice telling her to come outside.

Rita was standing outside the door. She had a large slab of meat inside her maw as she stood in the doorway. She had put on more weight in the weeks leading up to moving in. Her belly and breasts were notably larger than before. She was wearing a tube top and stretchy shorts, but with all the fat she had, she practically looked naked. "Hey Amy, it's time for our orientation. We gotta *burrp* head to the gym." Rita explained while inhaling her food. "Thanks, hey can you show me where that is?" Amy asked.

"Yeah sure, just follow me. It's that large building in the center of campus." Rita explained as she pointed her swollen hand toward the center of the assemblance of buildings. Amy stepped out of her room and started walking with Rita. As they made their way toward the gym, several other students were making note of Rita's size next to Amy's. Amy looked around too and noticed that some of the upperclassmen were amazingly obese, while others were thin, and some even in fantastic shape. "Hey Rita, I thought we all gained weight at this school. Why are some students still thin?" Amy asked. "Well, there are two different paths students can go on here. They can take the feeder course, in which they focus on fattening up other students, or they can take the gainer course, in which they gain weight, either by themselves or by getting fed. The gainer course is more fun and requires less work. You can get as fat as you want and you don't actually need to attend any structured courses if you don't feel like it. Although some students go overboard sometimes." Rita explained. "I'm gonna get as many feeders assigned to me as possible." Rita continued.

Eventually the two made it to the gym, Rita struggled a lot more than Amy did, but she got a lot of attention from the feeders, which is exactly what she wanted. Amy stuck beside Rita. As she entered the gym, she saw so many fat, chubby and even immobile bodies, all around. Despite being called a "gym", the room they were in was more of a theatre. Amy sat down reasonably close to the stage, mainly for Rita's convenience, but also so that she wouldn't struggle to see over a sea of cellulite.

"You notice how the floor feels weird?" Rita asked Amy. "Now that you mention it, it is rather soft." Amy remarked as she relaxed in her chair. "Well, remember how I said that some students go overboard with their weight gain? What do think happens to them?" Rita asked. "I don't know. I guess they would either kick you out or accomodate, right?" Amy said. "Right. If they go too far, they'll be moved either to an underground facility that's actually larger than the campus and used as flooring where needed, or they'll be moved to the border of the property and made into living mountains of fat. Those mountains we saw as we were being driven in were actually students. It's very rare to happen, but it happens enough where they needed a practical solution. So right now, we're sitting on someone's belly." Rita explained. "That's crazy to think about. Getting so fat that you're used as flooring." Amy said. Suddenly, a slight thought of concern came into her head. "Hey Rita, you wouldn't go that far, would you?". "What? No, no." Rita responded. Her eyes trailed off slightly just as the lights started to dim.
The students started to applaud, either by clapping their hands or smacking some rolls together. The school's president came up on stage and started giving his introduction. "Hello and Welcome to our beautiful University. This year we hope to see some big changes in all of you. Now before we can start the school year, we need the freshman to do their orientation ceremony." The president pressed a button. The ceiling of the gym opened up and let down a massive table piled high with tons of food. "Now here we like to get the freshman 15 out of the way, so all freshman are required to gorge on this feast until they gain at least 15 pounds. Now all freshman please come to the table and enjoy yourselves".

Amy and Rita moved over to the table along with all the other freshman. Amy tried not to draw attention to herself, she still didn't have a very large appetite. She ate as much as she could with her utensils, before patting her swollen stomach out of fullness. The other freshman were eating food like there was no tomorrow, Rita especially. Rita made a total pig of herself as she desperately shoveled large piles of meats and sweets into her maw. "Man Rita, you gotta help me with my appetite." Amy remarked. Rita paused to give a thumbs up before ripping apart her turkey. After several minutes, almost all of the freshman tapped out, with the exception of Rita, who showed no signs of slowing down. "Looks like we got a lively one this year everyone!" the president exclaimed to the audience. Rita continued to gorge on everything in front of her until the entire table was finally empty and she said "Ok, so where's the main course?" The audience cheered in response. A few minutes later, people were making their way out of the gym. As they did, many of the upperclassmen were giving props to Rita for being able to take in so much or admiring her fat. Meanwhile Amy trudged behind her, trying not to feel ashamed with herself.
Eventually Amy and Rita made it to Rita's apartment. As they walked in Amy said "Oh, what am I gonna do? I can't keep up with everyone here. I'm gonna be a laughing stalk." "Don't worry about it Amy, it's the first day, and you don't have as much experience as I do." Rita said. "What do I need to do to increase my appetite and get fatter?" Amy asked. "You're gonna need to be sure to eat whenever you can. And be sure to get a feeder or two assigned to you. Once you start to seriously put on the pounds, you won't wanna to stop." Rita said cheerfully. "Ok, I guess we'll get started tomorrow." Amy said. She walked out of Rita's room. As she did she could hear the sound of gorging coming from the nearby rooms, including Rita's.

Once Amy got into her apartment, she felt a strange hunger in her stomach, so she went into the kitchen and helped herself to a bowl of fresh hot Mac and cheese.The flavor of the cheese exploded on her tongue. Each bite was packed with flavor. "Wow, this is really good." She got out a bottle of soda and ate as much as her stomach could hold. Her stomach pushed out slightly after being stuffed again. "*Huff*, I'm getting tired, I should probably go to bed and let the food settle" Amy thought to herself.

Amy walked over to her bed, threw off her clothes and hopped into bed. She looked very tiny relative to the combined king mattresses. In the distance, under the moonlight, Amy could see the mountains of fat outside her window. They seemed to be jiggling slightly. Even at night, even while asleep, the mountains of fat took in more food to satisfy their never ending hunger. She smiled, knowing that she wouldn't let herself get that big. Still, Amy was worried about Rita, she could see Rita losing control.