Part 70

Both Fukuoka and the concert in Taipei had gone smoothly and though you were a bit worried that things were going so well, there was enough tiny stuff happening that you weren't too worried.

Nothing major, or so Woojin and Namjoon reassured you. Normal tour issues so far. Several of the backup dancers and a few members of the stylist team had eaten something that didn't agree with them and had been down the few days after you landed in Hong Kong. Some of the bags had been delayed from the airport, but the tracking tags Woojin had installed allowed everything to be located quickly. One of the traveling cameras worn by the videographer team had some sort of malfunction and you had to send back to Seoul to have a new one put onto the next flight out.

The middle of the night flights were being caught onto slowly by ARMY, but the numbers of crowd at the airport and the hotels were still very low and Minho was happy with how the tour was progressing so far from his point of view. He did not however, relax the stringent security protocols that had been set in place after Nagoya, and you were ok with that when you realized how on edge you still were.

"I feel like we're still waiting for the other shoe to fall," you said to Yoongi as you sat in the hotel ballroom in Hong Kong waiting for Hoseok to get everyone awake and into practice mode.

He frowned from where he was sitting on his heels in front of you and stood up, then drew you up and into his arms.

"I think we still are Babygirl," he murmured and while you felt better that his opinion matched yours, it didn't reassure you any, that you both were still worried about it.

You watched Yeeun and Hoseok talk about something and smiled when Hoseok pressed a kiss against her hair before he sent her on her way.

"Looks like you're up luv," you said, and Yoongi nodded. He chucked your chin up and dropped a kiss on your lips and smiled. "I think dance captain and our fearless leader might be convinced to give us the night off tomorrow Anae," he said, and you smiled. You knew Yoongi was still hoping for a quiet dinner in the hotel, and certainly, you both were hoping for an uninterrupted night afterwards, but you were both suspicious of the magnae who had had their heads together about your birthday since the train ride to Fukuoka.

You watched Yoongi head to the middle of the room to start practice and waited for Yeeun to catch up with you.

"Everything ok Yeeunie," you asked, and she smiled rather dreamily, and you giggled and caught her elbow and nudged her out of the room. Hajoon fell in behind you and you rode the elevator back up to the BTS floor and into your room. Hajoon took up station outside the door and you shut the door, so it was just you and Yeeun in the room before you paused.

Realizing you were staring at her, she got shy and tried to get back to business, but friends came before business. You took her hand and settled both of you into the little sitting area this suite offered before trying to get her attention again.

"Yeeunie," you said slowly, and she looked at you and you realized she was blushing hard. You blinked in surprise, but she leaned in and spoke quietly.

"Eonni, Hoseok asked if it would be alright to be dating this morning," she said, and you nearly bounced in your seat in excitement.

"Officially now," you asked, and she nodded slowly, and you giggled a little.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you Yeeunie!"

You leaned in and gave her a tiny hug and she surprised you with a giant squeeze.

"I would never have met Hobie if it hadn't been for you Eonni. Thank you for introducing us," she said in your ear, and you took a few more minutes for her to talk about how happy she was today.