Part 94

You got just about as much work done as you'd expected with all the help, which was more than zero, but not a lot.

Finally, Yoongi took pity on you just before lunch and distracted the guys by offering to pay for their lunch if they took a "business" lunch. After a very short discussion, they agreed to take Tadakasan and go find some lunch elsewhere and with a sigh of relief, you and Yoongi had both fallen into your giant beanbag poof and reveled in the echoing silence of an empty dorm.

Yoongi's phone had interrupted your enjoyment and brought news of another kind.

"Joonie and JinHyung will be over around supper," he said, and you groaned and tried to bury yourself into his shoulder.

Yoongi had just laughed and tucked his arm around you, and you'd laid your head on his shoulder. You laid like that a few more minutes before you sighed and sat up. He looked at you with one eyebrow raised and made you sigh again.

"If I don't get up and start moving again, I won't be able to make all the calls I need to Yoongiah," you said and now he groaned and flung one arm up to cover his eyes.

"I need to check in with Jieeun, and definitely with Yeeunie. I need to see what news Sejinnim and Sungjinnim have for me. I definitely need to prepare before we check-in with Seugnhyunnim and Bang PDnim later," you said ticking off the points on your fingers.

Then nudged him a bit until he moved his arm a little to watch you.

"We need to talk to my aunt and uncle tonight," you murmured quietly, and Yoongi pulled his arm away and reached for you. He cupped the back of your head with his hand and drew you down into a kiss that made you want to forget everything else on your to do list.

His lips were soft and knew just how to tease the most out of you until you were making all sorts of noises that would have embarrassed you if anyone else had been home. You melted into that kiss until he drew back a little.

Then he smiled and your heart melted to see such a soft smile from him.

"I'm going to marry you," he said as he tucked your hair behind your ears once again.

You grinned back and leaned into drop another kiss against his lips.

"I'm going to marry you right back my prince," you sighed against his lips, and your to do list fell by the wayside as you stretched against Yoongi and his arms wrapped around you once more.

When the afternoon sun started to dip behind the couch, you heard the noise indicating that there were people at the front door. You had spread your tablet on the far side of your poof and Yoongi was watching a replay of a baseball game on the living room television.

You'd done well in going through your work email and had set up a meeting to talk to Miso Jeon at the HYBE Los Angeles offices tomorrow night and were excited to catch up. Tonight, as soon as Joon and Jin arrived, you'd have your call with Seunghyun and BangPDnim and get that settled.