Foxy

The next day, something was wrong.

Freddy seemed to be holding a grudge against Foxy, not talking to him and making sarcastic comments. He seemed so friendly toward Foxy before. Now, he seemed so mean. Distant, even.

Even after he explained to Freddy what had happened to him and Bonnie, Chica seemed to like it, but Freddy stayed silent. What was going on? Did something happen?

When Foxy discovered what was truly going on, he was more than angry.

*****

At school the next day, Foxy tried to avoid Freddy. Whenever he saw him, he would run outside and pretend like he was just some other redhead. He had to wait for the perfect time to release his plan.

After the schoolbell rang, Foxy spied on Freddy as he made his way to his next classes. He talked to his friends alright, but it was nowhere near the disrespect he was showing him. Foxy also noticed that he was acting strange toward Bonnie and Chica. But still, he seemed to hate Foxy a lot more than either of them.

Foxy's blood curdled as he heard people talking about Foxy. He peered in and listened, letting his blood boil. He hated everyone there for talking about him behind his back. But it was alright. He would strike soon . . .

*****

He was in the hall, watching Freddy talk to his giant group of friends. They swarmed him way too much. How could he even stand that?

The plan had to be set in motion. Even though when Foxy thought about it, it wasn't really any complicated plan, but he hoped it would work.

He walked up to Freddy and tapped him on the back. Freddy turned around, made sharp eye contact, and turned back to his friends.

Foxy tapped his back again, speaking this time. "You've been ignoring me a lot. Tell me why."

Still, Freddy talked to his friends. Foxy huffed and tapped him again. "Quit acting like that. Why are you being a complete douche to Bonnie and Chica and I?"

Freddy turned around, obvious anger sprayed on his face. "Why don't you just go die in a hole, pacifier-sucker?" Freddy was soon getting a up in his face. It reminded Foxy so much of Mike that he almost contracted.

Freddy's friends jeered, "Ooooh!"

Foxy was confused by the insult. Pacifier-sucker? Why was he . . .

Oh, right. The rumors. There was one rumor being spread around that Foxy had a blanket decorated with trucks. There was another that he cried in his bed all the time (which was true). And of course the rumor that he had a pacifier stuck in his pocket that he would suck on between class periods.

"You wanna go?" Foxy asked, balling up his fists.

Freddy smiled, mentioning for his friends to move to the side. All of them did as a giant space in the hall was formed, Foxy and Freddy in the middle.

"Yeah," Freddy jeered, taking off his top hat and throwing it at the ground. "I wanna go."

Soon, they were both charging at each other. They collided and Freddy punched Foxy in the jaw at first contact. Foxy swallowed the pain and simply let it happen, charging toward Freddy and shocking him directly in the stomach. Freddy groaned and fell to the floor.

"You spread the rumors!" Foxy yelled madly, kicking Freddy's supine body as he rolled over.

Suddenly, Freddy grabbed Foxy's ankle and yanked. Foxy yelped as he dropped to the smooth tiled floor. Freddy was soon above him, kicking him madly in the stomach. "You like that, pacifier-sucker? Huh?"

Freddy's foot was a sledgehammer ramming into Foxy's side over and over again. Foxy yelped with each blow. He couldn't stand up. Freddy had already done so much damage to him. He simply laid there, curling into a ball, letting Freddy pound him and scream like a madman.

Suddenly, a new power filled him. His head rushed and his heart pounded. His arms started shaking as finally, he burst from the ground as Freddy kicked him. Freddy fell to the ground and laid there as Foxy went over to him. Blood boiled in his veins as he looked at his new enemy. He was about to jump up and bodyslam him or something, but then notice the many cuts on his face and arms. His skin was alright, other than the cuts and gashes.

Weakness filled him as he realized that he shouldn't attack Freddy. He sighed and turned around, everyone who was surrounding them absolutely silent.

"He's giving up!" someone shouted. Foxy looked around and didn't find the person.

Tears filled his eyes. What had he become.

He broke through the surface of the crowd and ran outside. He was prepared to cry for days on end.