*-* PROLOG *-*

*-*         THE PROPHECY OF THE FORTNITE BATTLE PASS      *-*

once every (insert amount of time here), there was always a dark lord, and a child destined to defeat them..
theres was always an accident that caused "the curse" to spill out
we don't know how yet lmao
the "great sage" would take them in and train them the the "savior"
was this apart of god's plan? to torment us for the rest time?
probably

*-*    CHAPTER 0 - PANDORA'S BOX  *-*

pov: random banana shop worker

i once found a crate when i was stocking hp bananas, it had a crap ton of warning labels, such as, "THIS WAY UP" "DO NOT OPEN" "FRAGILE", all the good junk..wonder whats inside lol. it had a crap ton of nails, quite loose, and the wood was moldy, like it would crack at any moment. i decide to open up the "mysterious box", it started to stink, and im REALLY CURIOUS, i feel like i dont have anymore controll of my actions.

when i finally decided to crack open the box, a blinding flash took over me..

"FOOLISH MORTAL, YOU HAVE FREED ME FROM MY CAGE!"
it kinda looked like a blue raspberry ice cream swirl that became sentient . it was creepy..
"I SHALL TAKE OVER YOUR MORTAL BODY AND USE IT AS A PUPPET WHILE I REAK HAVOC ON YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY"
damm, that sucks lfmao an- OH SHIT

*-* END OF CHAPTER 0 *-*