*-* CHAPTER 2 - SANTA'S CHARM *-*

i had a hard time believing what i heard and saw, the chosen one? am i on drugs?
probably lmao..
"dearest child, your chosen charm (whatever that is) is a necklace. it will help you defeat the dark lord!"
damm i got chosen one drip? sweeet.

"the chosen charm thingy will give you a magic power (ONLY ONE) , but you have choose (and do it wisely!)"

alrighty then

there was a small variety, mage, warrior, cleric, chef, and thief. i started to clear-off options that sounded stupid. thief is a crime, and cleric and chef sound stupid, don't ask why . and i was down to two options, mage, and warrior. i picked mage because warrior sounds too dangerous.

" great choice dearest child! now, i know you can't do this alone, so its also your job to be on the lookout for the other chosen ones, they could be anyone! so keep your eyes peeled! hohoho! they all have different types of charms, for example: watches, bracelets, glasses lenses, uhhhhh etc!"

oh damm

"now get back in the real world! the charm will be next to your bed."

alright then.

i woke up from the strange dream, it was kinda weird, i looked at the lamp stand, and i say a necklace, with a obsidian charm, held by a shite string. i put it on and i feel, different? a stick fell into my hands, and a witch hat appeared on-top of my head neat.

i walked out of the inn to stroll through greenhorne. perhaps my "fellow chosen ones" will be here or something. then, the the teal-ish sky turned a crimson red. and a ugly floating figure floated above the town. well isn't this great.