*-* CHAPTER 3 - THE DARK LORD *-*

*-* chapter 3 - the dark lord *-*
"HELLO STUPID STINKY MORTALS IM HOLA GUAPO (dont ask) IM GONNA STEAL YOUR FACES"
holy shit a real threat!

i slowly walked away, because obviously im not strong enough (YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) , hopefully they wouldn't steal my face. i watched as the random villagers faces flew off and went to random places. i knew I shouldn't have gone here, its werid as fuck here.

" AND TO THOSE WHO WERE TEMPORARILY SPARED. WATCH IN FEAR AS THESE FACELESS FREAKS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! *evil laugh soundtrack*!"

damm, this sucks, i'll go talk to some of the villagers with faces.
i walk over to a mother with a faceless child. i feel a sort of guilt, perhaps i should help them.

"please help me! my child's face has been taken, i am very worried currently! traveler, i am extremely desperate! i will give you my life savings! just please save them!" the mother frantically said
"calm down ma'am, i will save your child's face, just please don't give me your life's savings." i replied.

since i was looking for an adventure, i decided this would be a perfect opportunity. i started to search around the grassy fields right next to greenhorne. there was a small breeze, and the crimson red skies were instead, blue (i don't know why). it was peaceful until a a weird slime with a child's face on-top of it started to block my path. i recognized this face, it was the child's face! but I didn't know how to get it back. i wish i could talk to santa again.

"do not panic my child, all you have to do is attack the slime, the child's face will go unharmed, the same cannot be said about the slime."

thats cool, but i had a question, uhhh how do i do the mage spells?

"lmao those aren't unlocked yet. you have to train with this cool magic book thats about to fall from the sky!"
like they said, a book fell from the sky, it had a purple cover with text saying "magic for dummies" i was not a dummy.

i didn't have the time to read it so i just beat it with a stick until it was over. then when it was over i heard a "pop" noise, then, the child's face flew into the air and back to greenhorne. also, apparently i gained something called "exp" and i "leveled up" dunno how that works but alrighty then.

i headed back to greenhorne and went to check on the mother.

"there she is mommy!!!!! she saved my life omg!!!!"

i did not except the child to be so annoying but i just stayed silent and looked at the mother.

"thank you dearie for saving my child's life, i owe you a lot, here, take this 500g.

dammit these people are rich..

i decided that i should help one more villager before i get back home. so i approached this couple, the woman had no face, but the other one did.

"i miss my snookum pookums sugar boogar.. hey traveler, do you think you could get my baba grill back?" the villager spoke

"yeah sure homie" I hastily replied, i didn't want to talk to this person more than i should.

i aimlessly wandered around the green fields again, looking for the next face to save, but then, two butterflies appeared, but then I remembered, i had an irrational fear of butterflies! i started to panic, i was overwhelmed, until a mysterious figure dashed in and sliced them both in half. i got a good glimpse at them, they had short brown hair, blue eyes, and a bandana around their neck, but before they left they said somthing to me

"thank me later, kay?"

the mysterious person walked away (in a cool way) but before they left i wanted to ask them something

"who are you? why did you save me?"