*-* CHAPTER (bad number) - FREIND OR FOE *-*

*-* chapter (bad number) - friend or foe *-*

"well, why don't you tell me first? you owe me after all, i did save your life." the mysterious man replied

oh shit he right

"..my name is scrib." i (somehow) said

"lmao tricked you, i don't have a name!" they said in a cocky way (what a dick)

"well, couldn't i just make one up?" i asked

"oh.. nobody has really, cared enough to name me.." lmao sucks to suck!

"well, your new name is..daniel?? you look like a daniel." i jokingly said.

"hm..daniel, alright then." daniel said

"alright daniel, wanna head to a inn (NOT IN A WERID WAY SCRIB IS JUST INVITING HIM TO HER TEAM!!!!!!!!!!1111!!1111)" scrib asked

"sure." and then they wandered around aimlessly.. TOGETHER!

they wandered around for long enough when they start to see one of the inns that scrib once stopped at. they decided to head in, as they entered the mediocre inn, the creaky wooden floors felt less creaky than usual.

"want to sleep in the same room, daniel?"

"why not, lets have a totally convenient bonding moment."

"so what are your intrests?"

"i never really had the time for hobbies, but sometimes i like to play pokémon on a old cartridge that i got on my birthday, i don't get much anymore, but its still fun!" daniel hastilly replied

"nice homi- huh?" i got interrupted

i heard a familiar knocking on the door, it sounded like one of my best friends knocks when they used to go over to my house.

"hello? scrib? you there buddy? you dont know how many inns i went to." wait, is that pen?

"pen?" i asked to see if pen was there

"yeah that's me, now open the door dummy."

i opened the door, and i saw pen standing at the doorway. "hey pen!" "hey scrib, who's that guy over there?" daniel looked over at the door, and waved at pen. "thats daniel, i just met him today and he saved me from creepy looking butterflies." i told pen.

"so, is he part of the 'cool chosen hero alliance' thingy magigy?" pen asked

"well are you daniel?" i looked over at daniel

"well, i had a strange dream about santa claus telling me that i was one of the chosen, then i got this neat watch. it gave me this weird power that santa called 'the theif'. but i think that was just a fever dream." daniel replied.

"yeah, and are you scrib?" pen asked to me

"yeah, i had a similar dream about that, but i got the mage. and i got a necklace" i said

"great! now im pretty sure there's about 11 of them, i dunno, wasn't paying attention..i also got this neat bracelet. and i got a sword!" pen said.

"well, i suppose its time to sleep, cya in the santa realm!" daniel said

"good night!"

"night."

then we drifted to sleep, on the floor. don't ask.

"it seems you have reunited. guess you didn't need hints, hohoho!" (santa said this)