𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

I was wondering, what happened to ny previous body?

Did I overdose on sleeping pills and die?

'Maybe I froze to death? It was the middle of winter and i didn't put the heater on.' Thought Athanasia as she color and draw on the paper.

I was an orphan so it's not like i left anything behind.

'I never want to go back...' she added as she draw peacefully.

Ignoring the part where she dies, Athanasia's life is like heaven on earth. There's food, no need to earn money, and she owns(?) real estate with her younger twin brother.

And maybe it's because i was reborn,

It was heaven for her and she felt something different from her younger twin, it's probably because i never had any siblings before in my old life.

"Li- Ly!"

But learning the language wasn't difficult either for the twins.

This world doesn't seem to teach reading and writing at an early age.

So when they both wrote down some letters... and showed it to their nannies.

They were all shock or... surprised for that matter?

Our Highnesses are an Intellectual!

I was trying to live life without a spotlight...

'I screwed up...' thought Athanasia, an awkward sweat drop formed on Aziel in awkwardness as he felt like he heard a thunder.

And thus came forth our early education.

"I'm so happy to be by your side, Prince, Princess." Said Lilian with a closed eye smile and flowers blooming at their background.

"Athy likes being with Lily, too!" Replied Athanasia with a closed eye smile while holding a paper on her hands as Aziel wrote down some names he remember with a smile on his face.

There wasn't too much damage done. The ruby palace is isolated from the outside world.

Stories about me and Azy won't leak that easily.

I won't even see Claude in the emperor's garden on my 9th birthday!

'I have to defy that dirtbag Claude no matter what. I'm not taking a single step towards anything grand or fancy in this palace.' Thought Athanasia as she shiver making Aziel tilt his head in confusion as he only shrugged it off.

"Princess, would you like a glass of milk?" Questioned Lilian before leaving the room, "Yeah! But i don't want it cold!" Respond Athanasia.

"Sure, i'll heat it up for you. Prince, do you also want a glass of milk?" Questioned Lilian making Aziel hum as he draw before answering, "I don't want it cold." Making Lilian nod, "I will be back, your highnesses." A sound of 'clack' as the door closed.