𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

Athanasia froze in horror after seeing Claude in the flesh as she questioned herself of why he was here

'Why...?' Questioned Athanasia in her inner thought as she tremble in fear, "...Yes."

As Claude slightly recall a memory of a blonde beautiful woman wearing quite a revealing clothes.

"Was it that dancer from siodonna?" Said Claude, "You look like that wench." Added Claude as he look at Athanasia while speaking to her, as Claude then looked at Aziel.

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?!' Shouted Athanasia in her inner thought with clash of thunder, 'I'm only 5 years old, not 9!' Thought Athanasia in her inner thoughts.

"And you, you look like me." Said Claude to the younger twin as Aziel managed to control himself as in front of Claude as he curse in his inner frame.

'And this isn't the emperor's garden either!' Added Athanasia, "Then again, it doesn't matter who she came from." Said Claude as his hand slowly reached Athanasia, "Your majesty." Said the Felix unaware to what Claude is up to.

Claude's hand reached Athanasia's face as Claude's finger lightly lift her face, "And i think i remember..."

"...What that wench named you." Said Claude, "I believe it was Athanasia." as Claude's finger lift Athanasia's head straight towards him as Athanasia's heart beat fastened in horror as her heart beat never calm down, he then lift Aziel's head as well to get a look of he's face.

"And I believe your name is Aziel." Said Claude a sweat drop trickle down on Felix's face of what is the emperor in front of him up to, "Back then, you were a tiny bug that couldn't even lift up it's head."

"That thing's names are Athanasia and Aziel?"

A lot of nobles bowed on to the ground in front of the emperor and a baby crying in front of them.

In the Obelian Empire, a name related to immortality is only permitted to an offical heir to the throne.

And it could only be granted by the emperor himself.

The Day of the Ruby Palace Massacre,

Claude was planning to kill Athanasia and Aziel.

But the heirs' names that Diana gave it to them was,

"𝐀𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠."

"I wonder how long this things can live in accordance to their name." Said Claude as he left the fraternal baby twins with blood on his clothes and with his two knights, the fraternal baby twins, the other one crying while the other one wasn't.

"You've grown a lot." Said Claude while crouching down to the fraternal twin's level in front of them, as Athanasia tremble in horror.

'Grown a lot? Does that mean he'll kill me since i'm old enough?' Thought Athanasia in her inner mind, 'What about Aziel? Is he going to kill Aziel too?' as she tremble.