𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea

"Thank you for inviting Athy to tea." As she both held her sides of her dress with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"Thank you for inviting Aziel to tea." As he lightly bow his head with his hand on his chest while the other hand on his back with both of his eyes closed and a small smile displayed on his face.

"Heh." Let out Felix with both of his eyes closed and a smile on his face, the maids were flattered by the fraternal twins' adorable-ness.

How's that?

Aren't we cute?

I even practiced how to look cuter!

"Felix." Spoke Claude the crimson knight's name, "Yes, your majesty?" Respond Felix.

Hmph. Fine. What was I expecting anyway?

Felix helped Athanasia and Aziel sit down on the chair, "Good morning, Papa!" Greeted Athanasia with a closed eye smile on her face.

Current time, 10 am.

About a month ago, Damn Claude changed our tea time to the early morning.

Before, he used to call for us in the afternoon.

Now i have to say good morning to him every day.

I noticed Aziel for the past days as he never really greeted Claude, so sometimes i talk over for him.

Claude stared off somewhere once again, 'Of course, Claude doesn't respond.' Thought Aziel as he let out a soft small sigh, "..."

"Papa was in my dream yesterday!" Spoke Athanasia, "A dream...?" Said Claude in a questioning tone, "Athy was with Papa and Azy and Lily and Felix and we went to pick stars abd the moon and had fun!" Said Athanasia, "That's a weird dream." Replied Claude.

Haha. You watch your mouth.

"Athy was so happy Athy got to play with Papa." Said Athanasia as Claude smirked, Aziel heard someone coming.

I can't do this anymore!

I'll just focus on the cake.

I'm starting to get confused by my own words.

Huh?

As Athanasia noticed the maid serving them their cakes.

I wanna go back to the Ruby Palace...

She even threatened me with her "nice" words saying that i don't talk to Claude.

Which is true to be honest, I don't really like talking too much since it makes my heard hurts.

What's with them?

As he noticed the maids looking at his elder twin.

Ah, these maids have never seen them talk before?