Chapter IV: A Big Play

Sapphire Lily N. Jones (December 20, 2000) was born in London, England.She was the daughter of a very rich entrepreneur Eric D. Jones III whose base job is collecting and selling crystals and a not so rich Mary R. Nelson.Sadly, in the age of 5 she her father passed but the inheritance was given to another son as Eric had a lot of children from different maidens.Currently she lives in a standard life with her mother. 

 After Ethan's school hours, he went straight to his job as the librarian assistant. "hey Mrs. Dellmore, how are you today" Ethan said. 

 Mrs. Dellmore was the librarian and to be honest still looked too young for her age as she was 65 but looks just a day over 40. 

She has three sons. the eldest one was a sailor, the second one is a cop, and the third or youngest one is one of the teachers in the academy. 

"Oh, it's you, I have a job for you can you do it?" Mrs. Dellmore asked then Ethan replied, "I don't know because I don't know what you want me to do yet". 

 Then Mrs. Dellmore replied "well, if you can do it, I might give you a prize, what do you say?" then Ethan while laughing replied "Ok." Ethan laughed as he thought it was food. 

They entered an abandoned auditorium in the school that was never used due to the open area having more space. 

Ethan was curious since most of the time he was there all he really did was clean the library, so he asked, "umm Mrs. Dellmore, what am I going to do?". 

Mrs. Dellmore replied, "well Ethan, there is a school project for the 1st graders, 2nd graders, and 3rd graders in the following month" Ethan surprised replied "really? then what will I do?". 

Mrs. Dellmore said, "in a month time there will be a story reading event in which a play will be held on the stage while someone will read the story in front of everyone".Now Ethan was even more curious, so he replied, "But how? no one ever uses this place since we have an open space outside??". 

Mrs. Dellmore replied "well apparently the mayor asked his rich friend for some money to sponsor this event. It will look amazing with all the lights and decors". 

"What part do I play here? am I going to read the story?" Ethan asked being excited. 

"What! no of course not" Mrs. Dellmore replied, then she proceeded to say while raising her hands "You're going to be cleaning up this whole auditorium". 

Ethan was so surprised he said "I'm going to clean this whole place by myself? Mrs. Dellmore replied while laughing "No of course not, you'll have people with you".