Chapter II: Little Blue Rock

Daniel Drake "Dracula" Stephan is a professor in the school Mary's Academy.He teaches in the 8th grade but is more commonly known as "prof. Dracula" due to his appearance.

He doesn't mind what people call him cause in his own mind set, it just means people know and are threatened of his presence.Although only a certain number of people get to pass his class, he is still considered one of the best professors of the school.

In he's records, we can find that only 80% of students pass his class which is equal to the fraction of 4/5. 

 30 minutes in the lesson and the Prof. already told them to bring out a piece of paper for a test.

"Now all of you listen cause I'm only going to say this once, don't fail this test" said Prof. Dracula.

Prof. Dracula out of nowhere said he was sleepy, so he decided to sleep till everyone's test is complete.

Suddenly, Ethan felt a tap on his back, but he wasn't sure what it was, so he decided to ignore it.Then it happened again, only this time a soft toned voice whispered to his ear saying "Hey... Hey Mister".

Ethan looked back to see the same girl he passed by a while ago. he was surprised they were in the same class.

Ethan replied curiously "umm yes? what do you want?" in which the girl replied "can I borrow your pen" while smiling.

It was obvious she was embarrassed and was shy in asking for the pen, but Ethan really didn't mind so he gave the girl an extra pen he had.

He said quietly "Here, I got an extra pen". "thank you so much" the girl replied.Ethan smiled a little because of the cute girl behind him, she just seemed so energetic yet shy, goofy but serious.

Soon Ethan finished his test with almost no concern whatsoever and yet the girl behind him seemed so stressed out and scared.

"Are you alright?" Ethan whispered to the girl behind him when the girl looked at him in the eye Ethan noticed that the girl was about to cry.

the girl about to tear up said "I was never good at science" then Ethan replied "Oh don't cry, umm the fourth stage of matter is plasma not neutron and kinetic energy it the energy of movement"

The girl thanked Ethan for being kind enough to help her even though Ethan had no idea who she was.