Chapter V: The Dark Side

After working, Ethan was on his way home when he got smacked to the wall then pulled to a deserted alley by 2 tenth graders named Billie and Richard.After getting punched in the guts again by Richard, he pulled out his knuckles and said "Hey".

Then he said, "looks like you got some money with you today" in which Ethan started to laugh as he replied, "I worked hard for this money and I have no intention of giving it to you." 

then he said "I know you want money, but just go find a job jeez I mean your like what 2 years older than me but is still acting like a baby" obviously he wanted to piss Richard off 

Those words triggered Richard, he replied with "let's just see how you talk when I beat your fucking ass to the ground" 

He was about to punch Ethan in the face when Ethan suddenly punched him in the eye then punched Billie in the guts. 

He knew that both will get back up, but he was trapped in the corner of the alley, so he had no choice but to fight. 

Soon Richard stood up to return a punch in Ethan's arm in which he used the knuckles. Ethan was hurt and probably had a fracture in his arm due to the punch.Billie was frightened so he ran away leaving only Richard and Ethan to fight. Ethan couldn't throw a punch due to the fracture in his arm, but he knew he needed to do something. 

He grabbed a sharpened edge metal bar and proceeded to hit Richard with it. the first hit went directly to Richard's face which gave him slit in the cheeks. 

Ethan proceeded to hit Richard and the second hit was momentarily able to immobilize Richard giving Ethan enough time to run. 

"I'm so fucking pissed at that kid" Richard told Billie then Billie replied with a concerned face "Then what are you going to do about it?". 

Richard looked at Billie in the eye and with an evil smile he said "I'm going to fucking kill him" he then proceeded to check his back pocket for his knuckles but found that it wasn't there. 

"Where the fuck is my knuckles!" he shouted. it turns out that Ethan took the knuckles with the intention of selling it. "Man, these knuckles would give me about $15-$20"he said. 

Upon entering his home, you can easily see how dirty and messed up the place is with its laundry everywhere, bottles of beer just lying around, and a leaking ceiling. 

Soon he was notice by a drunk Charles "Ethan!" he shouted. Soon Ethan hid his money and replied "What?" Then a drunk Chares "Get me a fucking beer will you". 

Ethan did so and then asked Charles "remember my old photo of me and my mom?" Charles replied, "Oh yeah, I threw it away" Ethan surprised replied "what the hell Charles! why did you throw it away.". 

Charles proceeded to grab Ethan violently in the hair and said, "I'd watch my fucking tone if I were you boy" Without a second thought, he tossed Ethan outside and said, "I don't want to see you here tonight!". 

Ethan was so pissed he said "I have fucking enough of you and enough of this" so he came up with a plan.