Chapter VI: What Should We Do?

It was around 7:00 P.M when Ethan knocked on a door of a house. an old lady appeared and said, "who is it?", "It's me Mrs. Dellmore" Ethan replied. 

Soon the door opened with Mrs. Dellmore behind the door, she said "oh my, what are you doing here in this late hour?". Ethan replied, "I just need some help and rest." 

"Oh well come in, come in" Mrs. Dellmore replied. Ethan thanked her for her kindness. After entering the house, he notices how old the place was and it hardly had any new furniture's. 

They Ethan sat down in a chair that was seemingly about to break. "So, Ethan, what are you doing outside in this late hour?" Mrs. Dellmore asked. "Well, it isn't really that late and I came because I need your help" 

"What exactly do you need help with?" Mrs. Dellmore asked in which Ethan replied to by saying "I get abused a lot and I thought you can help me knowing that your son is a cop". 

Ethan proceeded to explain his story that was full of abuse to Mrs. Dellmore then Mrs. Dellmore after hearing the whole story said "Oh my, I'll ask my son about what he could do to help."

Mrs. Dellmore offered to give Ethan a place to stay for the night and Ethan was very happy to hear that knowing that he doesn't have to sleep in his small room in his old house nor the cold streets. 

"Oh, and one more thing" Ethan said, then he proceeded to say, "I think I need to go to the hospital". "why?" Mrs. Dellmore asked, Ethan replied with "I think I have a fracture in my arm" 

 A month has passed since that day Ethan has become close friends with Sapph and he has finally left his abusive foster parents. He woke up early and went to school.While passing by the hallway Ethan saw Sapph. "Hey, Sapph "said Ethan. Sapph was happy to see Ethan again, she replied shouting "Hey Ethan! how are you". 

Ethan replied with "Well my arm is doing better and isn't fractured anymore. What about you?"Sapph replied "Better than ever, I reviewed everything I could about matter and the 4 stages" Ethan laughed then replied "That's great" then Sapph suddenly tripped. 

she fell right into Ethan's arms, they both looked at each other in the eyes, that one moment felt like eternity to her. she felt her heart pumping and it seemed like it was about to explode 

Ethan said, "oh wait are you ok?" Sapph was embarrassed so she quickly stood on her feet and proceeded to say "Oh umm yeah I'm ok, I just wanted to tell you about a small park in London that I always wanted to go to" 

she was embarrassed so to get out of the situation she said, "C'mon let's go, our class is starting" Ethan replied with "Sorry Sapph but I'm excused from class today" 

"What?! but why?" Sapph said surprised and quite seemingly sad. "I have to do something very important, it's a town project" Ethan replied trying to relieve Sapph. 

Sapph didn't seem to be calming down so Ethan lightly grabbed her in the shoulder and said "Don't worry, when you get to see the project, you'll love it" 

A little bit relieved Sapph said "really?" in which Ethan replied to by saying "Sure, I promise you'll love it". "Oh my, look at the time. Sapph you going to be late for class" Ethan said. 

Sapph replied "Oh yeah, you got to go too" And there their conversation ended. Ethan was supposed to go to the auditorium when Ashley walked up to him "You seem really close with Sapph" she said. 

Ethan replied with "Yeah obviously, Sapphire Lily Nelson Jones my best friend". Ashley found that the name Jones was familiar, like it was important. 

"Jones?" Ashley said being curious. Ethan replied with "Yeah you don't know him? He's a famous entrepreneur that mostly focuses on selling jewelry. Too bad he passed 8 years ago he would've been like what 44 years old by now" 

Now Ashley remembered that a big entrepreneur with the surname Jones was an investor in her father's mining company. "Umm sorry, I have to go" she said as she just walked away in which Ethan found very odd.