Chapter 6.5: The Final Chapter

Note: Due to certain reasons, I wasn't able to retrieve the story I wrote all those years ago, and I was only able to save 6 out of the 12 chapters. and so here is a rushed ending that I wrote with what I've learned about writing today. Enjoy this final chapter.

** Five Years Later **

Sitting on the bench in the shade of a tree was a young man. He had brown hair and brown eyes with a strong sense of moving on to the future. In contrast to him, there in the distance stood a beautiful girl with golden hair and blue eyes that sparkled like crystals. She stood in front of the man smiling and after a short pause, reached her hand out.

"Hey... long time no see" she said with the brightest of smiles. Behind her the sun shone making her seem like she was glowing.

The man stood from his seat and sighed at the world, seemingly exhausted from everything that had come before him. "It took me forever to get her, and a 'hey' is all I get? Talk about an unsatisfying conclusion.." he said with the most satisfied smile..

The girl just chuckled and said "well... even if I tried, there's no way I can give a reaction worth everything that happened this entire time.."

"Just as dumb as the day I met you" the man walked up to the girl he was searching for years and gave her a hug. Without even giving the girl a moment to think, he said "This.... This is all I need"

Hands shaking whilst remembering everything that happened, the girl hugged back and said "I-..I'm sorry..." and started shedding tears. "I'm sorry for leaving... and thank you.. Thank you for finding me..."

"Stupid... there was no way in hell I'd choose to forget about you like that", with no more regrets in his heart, truly coming to terms with his feelings, he said. "I love you Sapph.. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize.. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you. But I'm here now, and I'm never letting you go again."

"Me too.... I love you too" she tightened her hug not wanting to ever let Ethan go again.

The two stood in the lands of zero, ready to start over and move forward to the unknown future before them.

-The End-

(Until I rewrite this story at least)