3.Naming ceremony

Queen Sudeshna got her consciousness back. She got tears of joy seeing her baby girl. The baby was indeed fortune for their family. The wealth of the kingdom increased.

But the military still stood backwards because of the senapati who worked neither hardly nor heartily.

It was the day of Uttara's naming ceremony. The palace was decorated beautifully. Uttar helped his mother to make uttara ready. He loved to do everything for his sister. He loved her more than anything.

Everyone reached the venue of naming ceremony. The people of Matsya was excited to know about their princess's name. And the moment came.

K Virat- i wish to name her as Uttara...

Uttar was very happy hearing the name. He jumped from his place and hugged his father. Everybody smiled at his antics.

After 4  years,

A boy of 8 year was seen trying to practice archery. He was focusing on the target. That's when he heard a giggle of a girl. He was not able to focus more. He went near the pillar from where the giggle came from. There was a 4 year old girl standing with atta in her hands. When he caught her hands midway while she was going to apply the atta to him, she started acting to cry .

"Sorry... Is it paining?... I am sorry" The boy asked worried.

The girl giggled. The boy frowned.
"Chutki" He groaned.

"Bhlata, dhon't call me chuthki. I am low a bidg giril"( Bhrata, don't call me chutki. I am now a big girl)

" Oh really. Then why are you doing these kind of mischief. Chiii small babies do these things "

"Athla? pal meine namu ko ,laal ranng ka powlder ek daasli pe lagathe hue dekha"( Acha? par meine mamu ko,  laal rang ka powder ek daasi pe lagathe hue dekha)
English translation-: Really? But, I saw uncle applying a red colored powder on a daasi)

The boy went silent hearing it. He knew how cruel his uncle was. But he didn't wanted his sister to know about this now. She was very small to understand this. And moreover his uncle doesn't like her. And he fears she will say something in front of him.
He always wanted to punch his uncle on his face when he tried to insult his dear sister, his chutki. But he can't, because he is taught to respect his elders and by relation he is  a father figure to him. He always thought why his uncle can't just leave the kingdom.

"Was he one of the gift his maternal grandfather sent to Matsya for his mother's wedding." He always thought. If yes, then he will like to call it more as a curse than a gift.

His thoughts were broken when the girl shook him. She was looking him for an explanation.

He said "Uttara, he must have been playing some games. But listen carefully, you must not try it. It's not meant for us. Did you understood? "

She stood confused. Why can't she play it. But she can't deny her brother's order. It was less a order and more a wish. But still she can't deny it. Someone who saw their bond closely can say with 100 percent guarantee that this brother- sister duo loved each other more than anything else.

She said "Oklay bhlata, I wol't play wirth it. " ( Okay bhrata, I won't play with it)

She went running inside.

Hello everyone , did you loved the brother- sister duo... ❤