9.Negative Impression

Pandavavpatnis, pandavsuts, upapandavas and panchal family reached matsya. Everyone was welcomed. Pandavpatnis hugged Draupadi. Every pandavpatnis except Subhadra and hidimba was present.Ghatatkacha was also absent. Subadhra was absent because she was not feeling well. Suthanu's husband Bhanu also reached Matsya. Along with his father, the prince of Panchal, drupad's grandson, drishtdyum's son, samyuktana's fiance also arrived at matsya. After eating lunch, the elders gathered together and youngsters separately gathered.

All the youngsters except Uttar, Uttara, Avantika, Angad and Dushen were present. Angad had went to his paternal grandfather for some important work. Dushen was not coming out of his room from morning. He told he was not well. Uttar, Uttara and Avantika was just informed to come for the gathering.

Abhimanyu and another prince was lost in his thoughts.

Shrutakarma- Bhrataon aur beheno, Till now I used to notice only Jijashree Bhanu and to be Jijashree drishtaketu lost in someone. But now I can see two more love birds.

All except Bhanu, Drishketu, Suthanu,Samyuktana,Sumitra,Shrutasena and Abhimanyu laughed at this. Bhanu and Samyuktana glared at him while Drishketu and Suthanu blushed.Sumitra didn't understood anything.

Shrutasena- What happened bhratashree ?who is lost in whom?

Printha- my two brothers.

Abhimanyu- Which brothers? You have many..

Printha hit her head with her hands.

Pragya- We are talking about that brothers, one who is excelled in breaking chakravyuh and other who excelled in ace.

Suthanu- Don't tease my brothers.

Bhargavi- please let us tease na jiji...

Sumitra- Bhargavi, why are we teasing them?

Bhargavi- I will tell you everything in detail afterwards.

Prativindhya- Abhi, do you love Viratnandini?

Everyone waited for his answer.

Abhimanyu- Woh.... Bhrata... Haaa...

Someone from behind said "Sachi?? "

Everyone was shocked and frightened. They all knew about how protective Uttar was for his sister. Uttar seeing everyone's frightened face said"why are you all looking me like that? I know I am a bit possessive for my sister. "

He saw everyone's expression and said " Yaa, not a bit... I am very possessive for my sister. But you know I always wanted sakha to marry my sister because he once promised me he will allow me to meet my sister when I wish, after the marriage."

Yaudheya- when did that happen?

Uttar- It happened some years ago. We met in a fair.we became friends there. But the major problem here is neither my parents nor me.

Niramitra- then whom?

Avantika who just came replied "Uttara"

Bhargavi- rajkumaari Uttara? Why?

Uttar- She has a negative impression on Abhimanyu after today's incident.

Sustom- which incident?

Uttar narrated the incident. Abhimanyu was embarrassed.

Babruvahana- Abhi, what have you done🤦‍♀️?

Abhimanyu whispered a sorry.

Iravan- Don't say sorry to us. Say sorry to Rajkumaari Uttara.