1.Uttar

A lady was running behind a 3 year old child with a plate of food in her hand. Suddenly she fainted. Dasis came running towards her. The boy who was running started crying.
Boy- Maa, whath happend tho you maa. Open your eyes naaa....

One dasi from them ran and went to a big room. There was a small meeting held in that room. A person who looked like a king in all sense was informed about the situation.He hurried and came to the room where the lady fainted.

A woman was checking the pulse of the lady who fainted. Suddenly the woman's expression changed to happy from worried. She spoke up

Woman-: Maharaj, Maharani is pregnant.
The man became very happy. He gave one of his necklace as reward to the woman as reward. Woman accepted the reward happily but she saw the still worry on the king's face.

Woman- Don't worry Maharaj. Maharani will regain consciousness soon. She is 2 months pregnant.

Everyone including Maharaj felt very happy. But one stood confused.

----------------------------------------------------------

The boy was thinking something standing near a room. He was confused about what happened in the day. He didn't understood why his mother fall unconscious. The soldiers was looking at the boy who was confused whether to enter the room or not.
He asked -: soldier ji, ish the kinkk pree?
The soldier didn't understood him at first. But replied after thinking.
Soldier-: He is, rajkumar. Should we ask him his permission for your entry.
The boy nods.

Boy enters the room which was quite big compared to other rooms in the palace. It looked like a place which was decorated for some festivals. The room looked heavenly with the sounds of nature. One could see a beautiful scenery through it's window. He sees the king sitting and reading some scrolls. The king asked without looking up"What are you doing here, uttar? "

"Pitashree, I want to ask you something? "He replied

"Ok, Go on"

"Why did maa fall unconscious?"

The king smiled at his sons worry for his mother. He replied "because she is pregnant"

"Pregnant? I heard they were saying that my mother is pregnant. But, what is it? "

"It is --" The king was going to say something but was cut off by uttar.

"Is it some disease. " And he started crying.

The king came and took the boy in his arms.

"Don't cry putr. She is not ill.It just that she has a baby inside her"

"Haawwww, mata ate a baby? "

The king laughed at his child's innocence.

"No putr, god put a baby inside her and it will come out after some months and you will get a sibling."

The boy became happy hearing it. He started jumping from his fathers arms. The king put the boy down. The boy ran outside shouting "I am going to get a sibling"

The king giggled at his child's happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I took very long to write a chapter because of three reasons. First one I was having model exams. Second ome, I was having shortage of ideas. And third one, I was confused about ages and pairing. Now second and third problems are solved. I will manage with the first one. And you will have another update soon

Precap-: A baby is born