7.Seeing after a long time

So the decision was taken to keep the wedding proposal a secret. Next morning,Pandav and Virat along with their wives was sitting in the discussion hall when the news arrived that pandavpatnis, upapandavas, pandavsuts, panchal naresh and his family are coming to Matsya kingdom within afternoon.

Draupadi- Will no one come from Dwarka?

Pandavsutas along with Abhimanyu is in Dwarka.

That time a soldier came inside.

Soldier - Maharaj, ek gwala anthar aane ki anumati pooch rahi hai.. Humne bohot mana kiya, par woh nahi maan raha hai.

Arjun- Gwala? Who else is with him?

By seeing the excitement in Arjun's eyes and words pandavas and Draupadi understood that who the gwala was.

Soldier- 6 girls and 1 boy.

Pandavas and Draupadi was happy hearing it. But King Virat and Queen Sudeshna was confused.

Virat- Forgive me Samrat. But do you know the gwala?

Nakul- Maharaj, We will introduce you to him. First, please grant the permission

Virat- Permission is granted. Ask him to come inside.

The gwala entered with the girls and a boy. Pandavas got tears in eyes seeing them. The gwala had dark skin. The clothes he wore was blessed to be worn by him. He had exceptionally striking and chiseled features. His eyes was beautiful as lotus.The one who saw him had a blessed eyes. (Lok unhe aise hi thodi manmohan kehte hai😍)

The girls looked a bit similar. They ran to the pandavas and took their blessings. Pandavas blessed them and hugged them.

Draupadi was crying seeing them. The boy came and wiped her tears.

The boy- Jyesht mata, Why are you killing me before the war?

Draupadi hugged him . After the hug she pinched his ears.

Boy- Mata, why are you pinching my ears?

Draupadi- Don't even dare to speak about death after this.

Everyone smiled at the mother-son duo.

Virat and Sudeshna was standing still confused.

Arjun went near the gwala and hugged him. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Bheem saw Virat and Sudeshna's confused face and spoke up.

Bheem- Maharaj, These are our daughters. And this is Abhimanyu. And the cowherder over there is none other than THE DWARKADEESH SHRIKRISHNA.

Both were happy hearing this. They went near Shrikrishna and greeted him.

Virat- We are blessed to have you here, Dwarkadeesh

Krishna-And I am happy that I am gonna witness some grant celebration soon.

Everyone was confused that how did he get to know. But no one questioned as they know how intelligent Shri Krishna is.

They turned towards Abhimanyu. The King went near him and hugged him. He bent to take his blessings.

Virat- Bless you happiness and victory.

Tears were almost flowing from the Queen's eyes after seeing her soon to be son-in-law. How won't it try to flow? He had moon's radiant in his face. Some one who saw him can easily start to love him. And the mother inside the Queen also came out. She hugged him. No one will be able to gues that they met minutes before.

The daughters of Pandav was shocked with her actions while others were happy seeing the sight. Even though Abhimanyu was shocked, the Queen's embrace felt a bit similiar to his mother's embrace. After Queen broke the embrace he took her blessinng and she blessed him to be glorious and victorious.

Pandavsutas also took the blessings of The king and Queen. After that pandavas went to yudhishthir's chamber with their children along with Draupadi.

----------------------------------------------------------

While King Virat and Krishna was discussing about the marriage and war sitting in the garden, a sound of giggles and shouting was heard.

They turned to see Uttar, Uttara and Avantika. Uttar was running behind Uttara while Avantika was trying to match their pace.

Uttar- Uttara, give it back to me. That was the gift gave to me by my priysakha.

Uttara- No, I won't.

Uttar- Father ask her to give it back.

The king gave the reply by a giggle.

Avantika - Bhrata, didi rukho na... I am tired

Uttar- Haa Uttara, stop.I am getting headache. I will faint if I run m...

Then the next line heard was of Avantika's and it was a shout.

Avantika- Bhrata..

Uttara turned around to see uttar fainted.

Virat was about to go to Uttar but Krishna stopped him.

Uttara and Avantika was continuously calling Uttar's name and asking him to come back to sense.

Uttara- pitashree, what happened to bhrata.

That's when she heard a giggle. She turned to see Uttar giggling. She got angry and was about to go when she saw someone unfamiliar with her father. The person was unfamiliar but familiar too. Before she could even think more, her hands involuntarily joined and she bent in respect. Uttar also had failed to notice the person as he was busy running. He also now noticed him. Both Uttar and Avantika joined Uttara by joining their hands.

Krishna came forward.

Krishna- Arey bacho, kitni der aise rehne ka soch rahe ho?

They all touched Krishna's feet together. He was happy seeing it. He blessed the three. He then blessed them by saying " May you be able to fight for love always. "

They didn't understood the meaning of the blessing. They went inside after saying greetings.

----------------------------------------------------------

Uttara- Why did he said like that?

Uttar- Maybe because we won't get our love easily.

Avantika- Awww.... We will have to strive a lot?

Uttar nodded.

Uttara- Mere aur mere pyaar ke ek hi dushman ho sakte hai!

Avantika- kaun?

Uttara- bhrata Uttar. Aur kon🤣.

Uttar pouted while other two laughed at him.

Dushen came and saw them laughing.

Dushen- Are you even not ashamed? Your uncle died a day ago and you guys are laughing. And you Avantika, don't you even feel sad after our father's death.

He shouted in anger.

Uttar- we must be sad for the people who are humans in real sense or are atleast a lovable animal. Otherwise we won't be able to do what you wish.

Dushen got angry and he went from there. In mind he was planning something to humiliate the brother- sister duo. He smirked.

What do you think he is smirking for?

Longest chapter of this book- 1040 words