4.Grown up

After 9 years,

A girl was seen dancing beautifully. A woman was playing mridangam. Another woman was combing hair of a queen. The girls dance was heavenly beautiful.

Her expressions was extraordinary.The woman who was playing mridangam appreciated her dance when she finished it. The girl ran to the queen.

The woman said to the queen "Maharani, your daughter is a fast learner. It takes people so many years to learn all varieties of dance. But she learned it within almost an year. "

Queen felt proud of her daughter hearing it. That's when they heard a boys voice" Now, uttara's guru also agreed she learned all the dances.Can she study archery now? "

Queen stood up

"No Uttar, She is a girl. She doesn't need it. "

Uttara felt sad.

The woman who was combing Queen sudeshna's hair spoke" Maharani, forgive me. But, she should know how to protect herself. It's not necessary that her father, brother or husband will always be with her. "

Queen thought a little and said remembering an incident from her past." You are right. She should learn some basics."

Both uttar and uttara was happy hearing it. Uttara aksed brihnalla
whether she can go, and she agreed. They took queen's blessings and ran outside to practice.

----------------------------------------------------------

Uttara tried a lot to hold the bow but she was unable to do so. She was not able hold it in correct position. Half of the day she spent trying to hold it. Remaining she practiced dance, sword fighting and went to rajvaidya to learn about medicines and poisons. Her father, mother and brother raised her without any discrimination. She was thankful to God for such a sweet family. Her uncle and aunt with her cousins had went to the boarders of matsya before 5 years. Her mother always praised her aunt and uncle. But her brother always asked her to stay away from him, if he comes back.

After 2 days of practice, she was successful in holding the bow. Uttar was very happy seeing his sister succesful. But he didn't knew this 'happy' day is not gonna last much.

----------------------------------------------------------

Uttar's pov
I was training uttara with the bow and arrow. Even though she was unable to study it easily. She was very much interested in learning archery. Today, Not only did she hold the bow correctly  but also hit the target perfectly at second try. I remember the day i was learning archery. It took me almost a week to learn basics. Brihnala always says she is a fast learner in dance. But, she proved that she is not only a fast learner in dance but also in weaponry. I was very happy with series of events.

But, the happiness didn't last long. Our 'UNCLE' The Keechak came back to the palace. With him was his twin boys. One of the boy took my parents blessings. While other stood uninterested. I guessed the one who took blessings as Bhrata Angad as he was always sweet and well mannered unlike his twin, Dushen.The both were 2 years elder to me.In the back of our aunt, I saw a girl standing. Her face could say that she was afraid of everyone. I guessed her to be Avantika. She was of Uttara's age. I always wonder that how does she lives with her father. I also took my uncles blessings forced by my mother. Then, I took the blessings of my aunt. I hugged Bhrata Angad and went near my cousin sister Avantika, but as soon as I went near she went backwards. I could clearly see fear in her fears. I knew that she has been through something. And of course, it was easy for me to guess, it maybe due to her father.

Pov ends

Uttara and Avantika started bonding eventually. Uttar always kept Uttara away from his uncle.

Precap-: Keechak death

What is wrong with Avantika?

What is Queen Sudeshna's past?

Whom do you think I should pair Avantika with?

Can you guys recommend another name for dushen?

Here Angad, Dushen and Avantika are my OC.. Hope you guys won't have problem with it