Wish it was from you

They both lay on the bed, facing each other and hands wrapped together in the space between and they rocked over the ocean with the pounding sound of waves echoing inside the berth

A candle or two lit up the surrounding for Wooyoung to see the man in front of him, torso naked, and a blanket fell over their waists. San's soft breaths heaved his chest, an angry red mark bursting outlines on the side of left- entwining on each other, clear to see as he shifted closer.

"Did it hurt?" Wooyoung whispered, fingers ghosting over the branded sign, lips quivering with undeniable sadness.

"Not anymore... Woo," The older took his hand and placed a soft kiss before pulling him onto his chest, smiling at the faint whimper. San sniffed his hair, immensely soft against his face, and smelling of sea and the sun. "I'm alright. It's been years now."

Wooyoung nodded, cosy in the warm tenderness and he pressed kisses on the skin making San chuckle in adoration.
"Might be. I just can't help but feel so painful seeing it on you, San."

"You know what darling?" San said through the comforting embrace and continued after a muffled hum. "I wish you gave it to me so that I know that I belong to you."

"No San!" The younger hissed, eyes wide as his mind clouded with the vision haunting him thoroughly. "I could never. Don't even bring that up ever again. How could I bring myself to burn you? Just imagining i-"

"Hey. Hey, sweetness..." He could feel San rubbing his back, calming his panicked soul, voice dripping with care. "I'm sorry for saying it. I know you wouldn't hurt me. I'm sorry, yeah? I promise I won't utter anything of it anymore."

Wooyoung could be a brave and confident lad inside out but he was always a bundle of delicacy and fragility before San's gaze and he was sensible under this topic.

"I love you so much, belle. You could never imagine how much it is."