Prisoner

Yunho felt as if his whole body was beaten up and the truth was- he was actually beaten up, tied up onto a wooden pole with water pouring down him

The last thing he remembered before waking up in a basement was getting a bottle smashed behind his head and passing out on the dusty ground.

The scratched neck burned as the water brushed over it and a sharp hiss left through his lips as a hand grabbed a handful of his hair tightly that Yunho thought he would be half-bald like the york of an egg.

"Matey! You are up!" A man could never sound this disappointingly rough, pretending to sound joyful yet the sarcasm poured out of his voice.

Oh, he smelled, like a rotten seaweed or perhaps like a dead pickle but his face was covered with a white mask, blocking even a glimpse of his face.

Silver chains dangled over the covering and the diamonds glimmered under blazing firelight.

What a creep...

"Bloody hell you are wounded." The stranger said and Yunho was as confused as a dog in the sea, wondering what kind of concern this man was having after basically kidnapping him and tying him up.

"Get your hands off me!" He spat out, jerking his head off the grip yet in pain and glared as he unconsciously attempted to break free from the ropes.

"Hongjoong may look decent but he is unaware of how to train the crew to be polite. We can take time and help on it since we have to wait till he comes to save you."