Chapter 53 - Hero

Hero

"Can we take a picture?" A girl asks me

"Of course!" I pose, even though I'm sitting at the signing table.

"Thanks! Can we do it with Josephine too?" She asks beaming

"Sure ... It's a little farther on and ..."

"No, I meant together ... With you two together ..." She interrupts me

I stop for a moment.
I turn to Jamie who, despite being perpetually on his cell phone, always has a keen ear in my direction.
Without even looking at me, he nods his head no.

"I'm sorry, there is little time and you are really many today! Thank you anyway for coming!" I smile at her hoping she understands.

"Ah ok ... Too bad! It's okay ... Thanks to you!" She says as he flows and gets to Dylan.

I take a deep breath.

I would like to be next to Jo at least.

What harm would it be? Jamie's voice falls into my thoughts "You would exchange languid glances and touches ... that's not the case!"
I'm not saying he's not right because it surely would be ... But it's all so unfair!
We are co-stars and we have to stay away ...
People follow each other incessantly, I risk a facial paresis after the millionth smile.
I'm glad there are all these people, it's destabilizing to know that this story has so many fans.

There are also some guys in the crowd, obviously very attracted to Josephine and some slow down the line just to talk a little more with her.

Although there are a few people sitting among us, every now and then I can look at her out of the corner of my eye and I see that she gives everyone big smiles.§
Every now and then he jokes with Shane, I assume they make jokes of their own.
They are great friends and I am happy that she is sitting next to him today, given how the morning had started ...
At least he'll be able to pass the time better ...

"Would you autograph my shirt?" Asks the girl in front of me.
I look up and see that the sweatshirt is lifting.

Oh my God won't she want to undress?

A bodyguard comes forward worried.
She shows me the t-shirt with my and Jo's face print on it.
It is one of the photos they previewed for the promotion of the film.
It's the two of us at the lake, just before the kiss.
My heart is beating fast.
I remember every single moment and can't wait to start shooting again, at least I'll have an excuse to kiss her without having to hide from anyone.

"Of course!" I answer her

She points to my chest.

"I would say that maybe it's better if I put the signature at the bottom, what do you think?" I smile a little embarrassed.

"Oh but don't worry if you touch my breasts, it's okay ..." She smiles quietly.

I turn to the others amused.
My eyes immediately find Jo's wide open, scrutinizing me in a mixture of embarrassment and disbelief.

"I ... You put me in trouble!" I laugh

Among other things, this girl has visibly large breasts ... Oh my God what situation?!?

"Hero are you moving?" Dylan laughs making fun of me.I take the marker and sign where the girl shows me, doing it as fast as possible ...

I think I've turned red with embarrassment ...Now there will be who knows how many photos and videos of me signing a girl's chest ...

I'd always say better than photos I'm in with Jo, probably."Ok guys, we are almost out of time ... If you settle down in groups back here, let's take the last pictures ..." Marie tells us.