Chapter 57 - Hero

Hero

Hero

We are in the car, just landed in Mexico City.
Jamie is nervous enough and talks on the phone with the hotel and various organizers.
I think she had something planned for tonight and now she has to change her plans.

The phone vibrates in my pocket, signaling that there are tags on Instagram in my name.
It's been happening a lot lately and now I don't pay much attention to it.
I only take into consideration those who come from my friends, even though I told them to avoid tagging me who knows where, especially if they are embarrassing things ...
I have a reputation to maintain, now more than ever ...

"We have arrived!"
I smile showing Anna and Jo the screen and the photo of us at the exit from the airport.
Not even time to get in the car and we were already online.
It's impressive how fast news can travel.
"Wow! We just got in the car ..." Jo echoes my thoughts
"I would say it's an excellent advertisement ... You were very good at not being too close" Anna winks at us
"I could put a photo on Instagram too ..." I exclaim scrolling through the gallery
"Do not try!" Jamie stops me from just finishing a call.
"We don't need this!"
"Calm down! I took some pictures on the plane and ..."
"I want to see them first!"
I sigh shaking my head.

This whole situation is almost funny, especially she is so nervous ...

I show her the photo:

"Ok, we can't see Josephine

"Ok, we can't see Josephine ... So that's okay!" She sighs
"They saw us all go out together, it's clear we were on the same flight ... I don't see where the problem is!" I retort
"No, but when in doubt ..."

"Can I post something too?" Jo asks suddenly

"Now? It would be suspicious and ..."
"Jamie really, relax ..." Anna intervenes
"There is nothing suspicious if they post something ... Really! Indeed, it can only be good for the promotion of the film ... I remind you that it comes out tomorrow in theaters ... It would be good to get some attention! "

"Ok, ok ... What photo is it?" She asks
"Well nothing, a photo of a time we went to the cinema ..."
"You two alone?"
"Yes, but you can hardly see it ... It's a cinema ..."
"Ok, come on ... Do as you like ..." She sighs leaning back in the seat "I'm upset ... I can't wait to go to bed!"