chapter 2:The east side of l'manburg

"Who are you!?" Tommy's skull pressed harshly into the concrete, causing pain to shoot through his head, a yelp slipping past his pale lips. The villain pressed his arm further into his back, restraining him from fighting back, not like he would. A literal villain is pressing him to the ground, he would be incredibly stupid to even try that.  The man's black platformer boots dug into Tommy's spine as he let out

"Where do you think? We're in an alleyway! Where else would we be?" Tommy spat back, probably not the best idea to provoke a villain, but Tommy was getting tired, especially after he had healed this bastard. The villain scoffed, amused by Tommy's spitfire personality. 

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Einstein," Wilbur rolled his eyes. "But really, which part of the city am I in, and you still haven't answered, who the heck are you?"  the sound of a drip far off filled the silence that Tommy was quick to fill

"We're on the east side and I'm Tommy. Tommy innit" Wilbur nodded, a look of weariness sticking to his face

"sounds about right," he added. Soon he pulled off of Tommy when he felt a sudden pain in his abdomen. Oh right, he forgot he was stabbed. He glanced down at the wound in confusion to see that it was almost fully healed. "Hey, how am I not dead? What did you do." he looked down at the blonde that was sitting, rubbing his head where the man had pushed him. Tommy smirked, slouching up proudly as he placed his hand against his chest, right above where his heart should be.

"You're lucky The biggest man on this side of lmanburg found you. I healed you, although it hurt like a bitch, so you should be thanking me, man. That shit hurts!" he crossed his arms as he huffed out a breath. Wilbur chuckled.

"Wait, but how did you heal me? I see no bandaids anywhere dressing the wound!" Wilbur quirked a brow at the blond, a questioning look appearing on his face. Tommy giggled

"Well big man, I can heal people with my hands, cool right? But still you need to thank me. Healing you caused me a really bad headache, not including you literally shoving me in the dirt.'' Tommy knew it was probably a bit much asking a villian to say thank you, but he could care less.

"Do you know who I am?" The villain asked, a monotone look placing over his face, the usual smirk he was seen with, gone like the wind that swept past them. Tommy scoffed, rolling his eyes at the question.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows who you are, Wilbur soot." he stood up, his bag slipping onto his shoulders. Wilbur leaned back against the wall, a look of confusion falling over his face.

"Well, you must be working with someone, or want me to give you something. No way would you help me without a price." Tommy scrunched his nose up, his lip pierced out in a frown. Why would he want anything from this villain?

"I don't want anything, I healed you because I didn't want you to die in this dirty rat-infested alleyway. You probably have a family, right? Plus, it would be pretty sad if one of the world's most dangerous villains died in a scrungy alleyway." He snickered, his eyes squinting in laughter. "And hey, you're stronger than you look, mate. I have a headache now thanks to you" Wilbur lifted an eyebrow

"I don't look strong?" he questioned his arms crossing. Tommy laughed, his nose scrunched up again, not in disgust but amusement

"Well yeah. Compared to the blood god, you look like a fucking twig." He chuckled as Wilbur scoffed, pulling out a cigarette, as well as a lighter, putting it into his mouth, and lighting it. He took a puff before letting the smoke slip past his chapped lips.

"Oh yeah, compare me to the guy that I've seen lift a bus full of passengers." he scoffed as the smoke hung in the air. Tommy turned his head away as a snicker slipped past his lips.

"Well, Dream can surely hold his own against that guy." Wilbur looked at Tommy with a quivering brow.

"A Dream fanboy, eh?" tommy scoffed rolling his eyes

"Nah, Dream's too egotistical. You can only watch so many detention videos before the man becomes annoying, and plus, he's a bigot." WIlbur wheezed and bent over, Tommy just watched in confusion.

"Wait, wait, you're telling me, dream, the guy with the smiley mask, the number one hero, has actually been in one of those?!" tommy nodded "damn, next time we fight, I am most definitely teasing him about that." Tommy's eyebrow quirked, he looked back at the villian who was just blowing out another puff of smoke, a smile he's never seen on a villian before on the man's face spread across his lips. You could say that Tommy was a little bit of a Wilbur fanboy. Another reason he actually healed the man, but he would never admit this out loud.

"So, was dream the one that did that nasty wound to you?'' Tommy asked, quirking an eyebrow. Wilbur brushed his fingertips above the wound, wincing slightly. Flashbacks of what had gone down here coming back to him as he chewed his lip in thought, but nodded to Tommy's question. How had he lost so badly? Would the blade be upset with him for losing to dream of all people? Surely not.

"Welp, I should get going. Wouldn't want to risk being caught for loitering around...'' Wilbur quickly pulled away from the conversation, his eyes slightly tearing up, but not glossing over. Tommy quirked his eyebrow

"But, will you be fine getting back to your villain lair or whatever on your own?" wilbur laughed, his eyebrow quirking up.

"You do know not all villains have lairs, some of us live in nice homes like normal people do." Tommy rolled his eyes "but yes I'll be fine, thanks for asking" and like that, Wilbur disappeared past the corner of the entrance, the only light being the street lamps. Tommy quickly walked out after him, looking both ways to see if he could see the man, only to find he disappeared completely, nowhere to be seen. He sighed and continued his trek back home. It was pretty weird just walking home after interacting with a villian that could easily kill him if he tried. He wondered what ranboo had cooking for dinner.

____________________________________________________________________________

Word count:1100
unedited