epilogue

"You're so slow, shroud!" a piglin boy can be seen laughing at a spider hybrid dressed in a red hoodie. He stood at the top of a hill, laughing as he watched the spider hybrid who was struggling to get up the steep hill. The two 10-year-olds were playing on a hill beside the mansion. Its been about 7 years since Tommy had been adopted into the Minecraft family, Kristen, the goddess of death had made the newest family member immortal, as she had done the same for the rest of the family. Tommy had adopted shroud a year after when he officially turned 18. He now was 24, his brothers, despite looking the same age as 7 years prior, had just edged into their 30s the family had all been doing well. Surprisingly, the villain's family hasn't been caught yet, Wilbur had recently gone on an expedition to Japan, planning to blow up their government. He was coming home today. The two kids were excited to see their uncle will after so many months.

"Well, you can't blame me, I'm a spider, I'm used to crawling on walls, not running up hills!" the short tempered boy snapped at his cousin, scowling as he finally made his way up the hill, heaving in the cold air around him. Micheal just laughed at the boy, holding his hand out to the other. Shroud hit the boy's hand away, standing up on his own instead, his other 6 legs stretching out. The boys were told to always stay near the mansion, so they have never seen anything but snow in their entire lives. They didn't mind though, as they always found something fun to do.

"Boys! Come inside, uncle will is here and suppers ready!" the sound of tubbo's voice broke through the wind as he screamed up at the two boys on the hill. the two looked at each other, shroud groaning at having to go back down the hill when having just gotten up it.

"Coming, papa!" Micheal called out, grabbing the spider's hand, and pulling him with him as he ran down the hill, excitement flowing through the boy's body, a warmth spreading over him as he walked into the mansion. They both stomped their feet on the matt, before taking off their boots and placing their warm jackets onto the racks. They walked hand in hand over to the door into the dining room. They both saw their parents standing around a sitting Wilbur, who seemed to be holding a moving blanket. The excitement increased as they both squealed.

"Uncle Will!" the two exclaimed at the same time, running over to the crowd of people, and hugging Wilbur, who chuckled at the twos' excitement.

"Hey, kiddos. I want you guys to meet someone." Wilbur giggled, as the two both looked up at their uncle with curiosity. He uncovered the blanket to reveal a small fox hybrid baby, causing the two boys to gasp, confusion still spread over their faces.

"Guys, meet Floris, my daughter!" will smiled softly at the two little boys.

"She is your new cousin."

___________________________________________________________________

Word count:515

Edited

Anddddd, we are finished:D